Chapter 28:

I woke up to pounding in my head, along with an agonizing pain in my stomach and lower back. The bright lights of the hospital room burned my eyes, but after blinking multiple times, they finally adjusted.
Next to me slept River, who looked uncomfortable in the small chair which he was squished in. Slowly he stirred awake and as he met my gaze, a certain sparkle erupted in his eyes.
"Hey," River drawled out. I've come to find out that whenever he gets angry or when he just has woken up his accent is thicker. I smiled up at him. "Hi."
"Don't you ever do that again. You scared the shit out of me." He didn't waste any time did he?
"I couldn't let him hurt you or the pack. The thought of it killed me."
"Well he won't be hurting anyone ever again."
"H-He's dead?" That low life was finally gone? River nodded his head. "Finn shot him." Speaking of the devil. At the mention of his name, Finn walked into the room with a crying Ezra in his arms.
"He wants his Momma..." I stretched my arms out for my little baby boy, and when he was in my arms the crying stopped.
"I've missed you baby..."
-
I was home from the infirmary within the day, with strict orders to take it easy so my stitches wouldn't come undone.
But that went through the window as soon as I got home.
"You're such a bitch!" Morgan yelled at me as I  walked into the house.
"I'm sorry!" She ran up to me and squeezed the living day lights out of me.
"Where is he?" I questioned. I was super excited to see my little nephew.
"In the living room watching football with Alex."
"Oh football?" River piped up. He kissed my cheek and sauntered off leaving me with Morgan and Ezra. I followed behind Morgan, into our recently repaired living room, and saw the little baby curled up on Alex's chest.
"Oh my gosh!"
"His name is Theo." After the chorus of 'awwwws' and 'ohhhhs', we were all sprawled out on the couch or the floor. Morgan and myself  were going on about how now that we had finished watching Grey's Anatomy on Netflix for the second time, we would actually have to wait until season 13 came on tv.
When the boys- and when I say that I mean Alex and River- got hungry, we all piled into the trucks and set off.
Since there was no pizza spot on the territory, we had to drive into the next town over which happened to not be inhabited by werewolves.
As we all got out of the cars, everyone seemed to stare at us.
"Have they never seen teenagers with babies before?" I whispered to Morgan. Adults with smaller children of their own, were steering clear of us. Even if it meant that they had to stop walking so that they didn't cross our paths.
As we arrived at the small pizzeria, I sat down at one of the tables outside and the family beside me, stood up an left. That was it.
"Do you have a problem?" I asked the mother of the group.
"No, I just don't want my children getting ideas that this is okay." She said once she got over the initial shock, that I had approached her.
"Well I'm sorry that I had a baby without asking society if it was okay, but last time I checked I'm eighteen and I don't need anyone's approval to have a child." Everyone around us had gone quiet and all eyes were now on me. River had walked up and placed one of his large hands on my back, showing his support.
I handed Ezra to River and went inside to order. Morgan did the same, as she then stood beside me in line.
"That was pretty bad ass." She remarked.
"Yeah, but now I feel bad."
"Get over it. She was staring at you and Ezra."
"You're not very helpful are you?" I asked her.
"Nope."
-
Hey Y'all! OH MY LORD! THANK Y'ALL SO SO SO MUCH FOR 10K. I know this chapter is short, but where it's 94, but feels like 110 like I'm not even joking I just looked it up. So on that note I don't feel like doing squat.
Anyways, I'm thinking about writing another story once this one has come to an end, so comment if you would want to read another one of my stories.
DON'T FORGET TO VOTE!!
Adiós my amigos!
xoxoswaldo
P.S. This chapter was kinda shit...