Chapter 19

River's POV:

I did it, I finally marked her. Ellie groaned out in agony, but it quickly turned into a moan of pleasure. I'm not gonna lie it turned me on. I gave her a gentle kiss as she stared up at me with her large green eyes.

***************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Ellie's POV:

I woke up in River's strong arms with an unbearable pain in my neck. I groaned into his unclothed chest, as I felt the pounding in my neck increase. River yawned as he stirred awake. "Hey baby," he was in a good mood like and it was pissing me off.

"How are you feeling on this beautiful morning?"

"What is wrong with you? It's 7:30 in the morning?" Whenever I woke river up he would always groan and shove his head into the pillow and go back to sleep.

"Nothin' buttercup!" He chirped. Suddenly me phone began ringing. I looked down at the caller id, and saw that it was Morgan. "Hey." I remarked as I pulled the duvet off me, and made my way to the bathroom.

"Ellie, I need you to meet me in my room right now." Her voice sounded urgent and panicked.

"Morgan what's wrong?"

"Just come quickly."

"Okay I'm coming." I did my business in the bathroom and changed into a pair of jean shorts, a t-shirt and slipped into some flip flops.

"River?"

"Yes love?" He was standing next to our dresser, fixing his hair. I mentally scoffed, and continued talking.

"I'm going to see Morgan. I don't know when I'll be back, but call me if you need anything. Oh and don't forget that you have chemo at three thirty." I went up and hugged him, as he pouted because I was leaving.

"Come back soon okay?" River held my cheeks, making them squish together.

*************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************** ***********************************************

I knocked on the door of Morgan and Alex's room in the pack house. Not a minute later, someone yanked me into the room.

"What is wrong with you?!" I screeched at Morgan.

"We're going to the drug store." I gave her a questionable look, "Why..."

"I think I'm pregnant." My mouth dropped open, but I quickly recollected myself.

"Alex mated you?" She nodded, as she pulled on her bottom lip.

"Okay. Let's get in the car."

In about ten minutes, we had left the pack territory and made it to the drug store. Morgan and I headed to the aisle that had pregnancy tests.

"Why are there so many to choose from?" Morgan complained. I randomly picked four from the shelf and shoved them into her arms.

"Why four?"

"Let's just be sure." Morgan nodded her head and went to pay for them. We got back in her car, and headed to a nearby park so she could take the tests.

"Okay so tell me again, why you think you're pregnant?" She glanced over at me from the driver's seat.

"My period is late and the past few mornings I've been throwing up."

"How late?" I asked. Periods were sometimes irregular, I mean it's not often, but it happens.

"A week..." I cursed under my breath and let out a sigh.

"So we just wasted thirty dollars on pregnancy tests when I'm almost positive that you are."

"I wanted to be sure." Morgan said. She pulled into a parking spot and we went to the nearest restroom. Morgan peed on two of the tests and then we waited three minutes.

"This is the longest three minutes of my life." She groaned out. I decided to take her mind off the time.

"When did you guys do it?"

"While we were both in heat." Then it dawned on me. Me and River did it that night too. My face must have lost its color because Morgan mouth dropped open.

"No you didn't... I can't believe you! Why didn't you tell me?" I stayed silent.

"Here pee on this stick." Morgan broke into another one of the packages, and handed me the test.

I did what she said, and we both waited anxiously. The timer on her phone finally went off, and we both uncovered the tests.

"What does it say?" I questioned.

"Pregnant. What about yours?" Morgan asked, with a huge smile on her face.

"Pregnant..." She grabbed my hand and started jumping up and down. While I just stared at that eight letter word.

888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888

This chapter kind of just happened... I started writing it with a totally different plan in mind but it all just went out the window once I got into it. Lol...

The Alpha And His Abused Mate (#Wattys2016)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara