Heat

The week after Ellie's first shift, went by fairly quickly. We have been going out at least once every day, running around the forest. It was nice, being able to run with Ellie, it was like everything was in place, but I knew that the peacefulness would not last long.
I was curled up with Ellie, sleeping when she tried to get up. My grip of course tightened not wanting to let her go. I opened one eye, after she swatted my head and hands.
"River please, you're really hot." Ellie complained. I shook my head no.
"River, I have to piss and unless you want urine all over you I suggest you let me go."
"Fine..." I groaned. As Ellie crossed the room, her smell seemed to catch my nose even more than usual. She smelled so good I wanted to gobble her up. In my mind, I knew what was happening, but my wolf side wanted to mate his mate, right then and there.
'Xander?' Asked through the mind link with my wolf.
'What?' He was grumpy as always.
'Is she in heat?' Heat was what female wolves went through in a way for the mating process to speed up. Any unmated male wolf will become extremely attracted to the females. And their mate would  most likely have to leave, so the female wolves did not fall pregnant.
When Ellie, came back from the bathroom, I was already dressed and pacing in front of our bed.
"Hey River can I borrow your T-shirt?" Ellie questioned as she turned around from the dresser, wearing only a towel. I could feel it Xander trying to come to the surface, but I pushed him back down.
"Umm... S-sure. I-I'm going to go. Someone will come over." I stammered, as I reach for the door knob. I ran down the hallway, but ran into someone as I neared my brother's room.
"River?" Alex asked.
"Alex?"
"Is Ellie in heat too?" I nodded and sighed, "Morgan is also?"
"Yeah." We sat there contemplating what to do.
"I've got an idea. Let's put them in the same room." I finally stated.

"Why didn't I think of that?"
----------------------------------------------------------------

Ellie's POV:

   About an hour after River vanished from our bedroom, Morgan was shoved into the room. She was covered and sweat and her face was all red.

"Morgan..." I trailed off.

"Trust me it get's worse for you."

"What are you talking about?"

"You don't know about heat?" Morgan questioned astonished.

"No."

"Heat is what female wolves go through in order to speed up the mating process. They will become extremely hot and horny. All unmated males will be all over the females, and will try to mate them. The females' mates will probably  end up leaving for the period of heat, so that their mates do not fall pregnant. Since you are Luna, your heat will be three times as bad and last longer." Morgan explained. My mouth dropped by the time she was finished explaining, and I was about ready to kill River.

"Why didn't he tell me this?"

"River probably didn't say anything, because this is a lot to take in." Morgan was trying to soothe me even though I was furious.

"Hey calm down, you'll be angry soon enough, so don't make the heat worse." I just noticed that my body was hotter and sweating more than usual.

"So in the meantime why don't we eat ice cream and watch a movie?" She continued to pull a tub of ice cream from out of nowhere, and proceeded to enter my bedroom. We watched White House Down, and then half a season of Grey's Anatomy, and before we knew it it was three in the morning. 

   Morgan was begging me to put her out of her misery, but I did not have the heart to do so. I was laying on the tile in the bathroom, with my hair in a bun while sweating my ass off.

"Morgan." I groaned.

"What?" She groaned back.

"How long does this last?!"

"It depends," Morgan said as she turned her head towards me. "How fast do you want to get pregnant?"

"Not right now.."

"Then a week." Damn. That was not what I wanted to hear.

"Mine should last three more days." She seemed happy yet upset at the same time.

"Morgan, are you sad about your heat ending?" 

"No I mean sort of..." As she finished her sentence her voice seemed to get quieter.

"Why?"

"Alex and I have been together for four years. I know that doesn't seem like a long time, but werewolves usually become pregnant during the first year that they meet their mates. And he hasn't mated me.." Morgan spoke.
"Maybe that's a good thing. I mean Alex acts like he is twelve, so imagine him taking care of a newborn."
"Alex has taken care of a newborn."
"Oh yeah..." I forgot that the Twins' parents had passed. The mood was sad, but it was interrupted when someone burst through the room. Alex ran into the bathroom a picked up Morgan, then ran off.
River was not far behind him, but instead of picking me up like Alex did to Morgan, he just sat next to me in the floor. We sat in silence until River decided to grow a pair of balls.
"How are you feeling?"
"Like shit." I answered honestly.
"I know this sucks bu-" I cut him off, "No what sucks is when your boyfriend doesn't tell you that your own body will feel like it's on fire for a week, unless he gets you pregnant!" I was yelling at him now, I didn't care what excuse he had.
"Baby girl I know I should've told you but..."
"But what?!"
"You smell so good." River said, while groaning.
"Can you not let your hormones get in the way of our argument right now?!"
"Look I'm sorry baby okay?" As he spoke, River walked to me and eventually wrapped me up in one of his bone crushing hugs.
Naturally my body leaned into his as heat radiated off of him, he was really warm.
'Ellie! Snap out of it, you're in heat remember? Now it's your hormones.' My wolf, Piper, spoke in my head.
When we broke from the hug, River planted a kiss on my forehead, and then gave me a peck on my lips. I wanted more though. I grabbed the back of his head and kissed him back. He picked me up and placed me onto the bed.
River was kissing my neck, when he found my sweet spot. He sucked on it, no doubt leaving a hickey. As he continued to suck on my neck, my back arched in pleasure. He nipped at the spot and then looked at me with love in his eyes. In one swift movement he bit the base of my neck, causing me to let out a cry in pain which quickly turned into a pleasurable moan.
----------------------------------------------------------------
I've been really busy lately and haven't had time to write. I just finished exams on Thursday and I've been tired so I took some time off writing. I get out of school on Friday so I should bee able to update more often, until August when Band Camp starts. Anyways enough with my life and how I haven't updated in a while (I tried to write something better to make up for me slacking off.)
THANK YOU FOR 1K!!!💕💕