Chapter 26:

I had received three more messages from Craig, in the week in a half since the car had crashed into the house. This was becoming a huge threat to not only me, but also the entire pack. Two other members were found brutally murdered by border patrol, a few days ago and I knew that Craig would not stop until he got what he wanted; me.
My mood had taken a turn for the worst, since the two wolves were found. I often sat alone in the bedroom looking out the large windows at the yard full of young children and their parents, happily running around unaware of the attack that could happen at any moment.
I could tell River was worried that I would do something drastic, and he had the right to be. I was falling back into the deep black whole of depression.
-
River's POV:
Ellie's behavior was beginning to worry me, I had never seen her so... sad. I knew that she had been depressed and used to cut, even though she desperately tried to hide the scars. I was just hoping she didn't fall back into that pattern.
My wolf was always worried that she would hurt herself, but work was piling up and I couldn't leave to check up on her. Knowing that Morgan could possibly cheer her up, I quickly mind linked her and asked her to please look after Ellie.
-
Morgan's POV: (Panicatthafalloutboy This is what you would probably do😂)
When River mind linked me I was surprised. Him and I are close but he never just out of the blue sends me a message. But knowing that this was about Ellie, I immediately said yes and headed out to find her.

Ten minutes into my adventure of looking for her I caught a whiff of her scent coming from the bathroom. I waddled as fast as I could and there she sat with a razor in her hand.
"I swear to the good Lord above if you cut yourself while I am standing here I will kill you." I threatened. Her green eyes which were usually filled with happiness, now had a look of annoyance written in them.
"Bitch," I tried again. "Don't give me that look. My emotions are out of control. Now hand me the razor." Ellie just stared at me.
"I could just go get River." Grumpily she handed the razor over, and stood up to leave. However I didn't have that idea in mind.
"Sit down." After staring me in the eye and realizing that I wasn't going to back down, Ellie once again sat on the toilet seat.
"I don't know why in the name of Jesus you're doing this to yourself, but you need to stop." I remarked, pointing to the fresh set of cuts on her inner thigh. "I'm your best friend, I hate to see you go through this but you need to realize that all of this is not your fault. Get it through your thick ass skull that you are not the problem, you are the solution. Okay yes, maybe if you went to Craig than things would be easier. But what you don't understand is that everyone in this pack would die for you. You're the Luna, you bring us strength. You're our diamond in the rough," I was going to keep going on, but Ellie clamped her hand over my mouth affectively shutting me up.

"Thanks..." She whispered. A smile grew on my face as I replied.
"You're welcome bitch." Then I sat on the edge of the bathtub, and cleaned her cuts as I ranted on about how stupid Alex was being.
-
Ellie's POV:
After talking with Morgan for a while, I decided that I was going to go for a run. I hadn't let Piper out since Ezra had been born.
As I walked to one of the large oak tress where I usually shifted, I spotted Katherine. She must have seen me because she quickly spun around and tucked her phone into her back pocket.
"Hello Ellie." She smiled at me. I didn't really like her, but knowing that she was important to River made me be on my best behavior.
"Katherine." I continued on my way.
"River's not coming out with you?" I shook my head no.
"Is that a problem?"
"No. It actually makes things a lot easier." A sly grin appeared on her face as another figure stepped out of the shadow casted by the large  tree.
"My darling." It was the devil him self.
"What do you want Craig?" I snapped. Katherine was not only betraying her pack, by working with Craig but also River and Jonathan.
"Oh isn't it clear, I want you."
-
I know I know I left you with a cliffhanger. But you're gonna have to get over it. lol. THANK YALL SO MUCH FOR GETTING ME TO 7K. IT MEANS SOOOOO MUCH TO ME. I  hope this chapter wasn't super terrible, I had to type it on my phone.
But anyways. THIS CHAPTER IS DEDICATED TO THE ONE. THE ONLY Panicatthafalloutboy ! She is actually the real Morgan and who the character is based off. If you can't tell she's my main bitch.
Blah Blah Blah,
xoxoswaldo