gAme over

"When will she wake up?"

"Anytime now. You're lucky we made it out of there when we did. Hanna and Spencer were waiting out front. We only had so much time. I could see the mic in her ear from the time she sat down. Be glad she was too busy questioning me to notice me texting underneath the table in an attempt to warn you."

"You asked me to come back to  Rosewood. I did. I didn't like doing this to her. I love her."

"And you'll get to keep your side of the deal. As long as you cooperate. There's one thing about your employer you need to know, and that, love, is that she keeps to her word."

Emily's eyes began to flutter open at the sound of the voices around her. Within her head she could feel a hard throb.

How long had she been out?

She vaguely recognized the first voice, but the second had an accent. Australian, British maybe?

A tall dark figure began to cloud her vision.

"Ah, look who finally decided to join the party?"

She felt their hands on her arm. They were large, and warm. Emily could tell they were definitely male.

Her eyes began to focus as they pulled through whatever happened to her. The pain within her temple was still there.

"Emily?" The female voice asked.

Paige's face came into view which only caused Emily's body to begin to thrash against the ropes that held her wrists together.

She hadn't noticed the gag in her mouth until she felt her jaw move in an attempt to speak.

"Emily, please. Just let them do what they have to do. Nobody has to get hurt. I don't want them to hurt you," Paige begged.

Emily let out a growl so deep in her throat that caused Paige to back up in caution.

"Something tells me Private Fields wishes to speak her mind," the British accent spoke again.

Emily's eyes darted towards the sound of the voice and watched as Elliot strolled into view.

He smirked at the sight of flames building up in Emily's gaze and pulled the gag from her mouth.

Emily coughed and shot him a death glare.

"Now, I know what you must be thinking. What the hell is going on? Believe me. You'd be crazy if you weren't thinking that. I want one thing from you, Emily. And so does my employer. We want you gone," Elliot said simply.

"Fuck you Elliot, and your employer, whoever he is," Emily spat.

Rollins grinned. "I believe you owe me the pleasure of at least calling me by my real name. Allow me to actually introduce myself. I'm Archer Dunhill. Elliot Rollins is no longer living. Or hasn't been for the past twenty seven years. He did me a grand favor though. He lent me his name. The poor sap has been dead silent though, excuse the pun."

Archer turned around and snapped his fingers at Paige who flinched slightly. "I will be out later to discuss the terms of our negotiation. I believe Emily and I have some serious matters to discuss."

Paige turned slightly pink in the cheeks. "You promised me you wouldn't hurt her."

"Oh love, wasn't planning on it. That is, unless Emily decides to be difficult. However I really doubt she will. Not when her friends' lives are at stake," Archer said.