For Whom The Bell Tolls

Charlotte's funeral was going to prove to be awkward. While there was Alison to worry about, Emily also had to worry about Charlotte's killer (Though she kind of believed he or she was long gone by now). At least that was killer 101.

To follow with it, nobody was going to come. And the fact that Charlotte's favorite victims were to be the only ones that were attending, made Emily mad. Why should they have to go to their tormentor's funeral?

After dropping Alison off at work, Emily drove over to the Radley where she planned on meeting the other girls for a drink to discuss the funeral and the investigation.

Hanna, Spencer, and especially Aria looked sick. Emily sat back comfortably. She was used to pressures way worse than this.

Hanna finished her first martini and signaled the waiter for another.

"Whoa, slow down Hanna. It's only twelve," Spencer said.

Hanna rolled her eyes at the tallest brunette. "I don't care. It's six o'clock somewhere."

Aria had been nursing her wine. She didn't know what to say or when to say it. She just watched her other friends as they remained silent.

"Does anybody else feel weird?" Aria asked.

"What do you mean?" Emily asked.

"Charlotte is dead. A. A is dead guys. And we're going to her funeral? I love Ali but. She can't ask this of us," Aria said.

Spencer scoffed. "She's Ali. She can ask us to do anything and we'd agree."

"Yeah," Hanna piped up. "Like Emily. You didn't check into your hotel room last night."

"Y-yes I did," Emily said nervously.

"No you didn't. Last time I talked to you, you were heading to Ali's place. Oscar said you never checked in to get your key," Hanna said suspiciously.

"What are you insinuating Hanna?" Spencer asked.

Hanna seemed confused. "I don't know what that means."

"It means what are you getting at," Aria spoke.

Hanna rolled her eyes. "I'm suggesting that Emily slept over at Ali's place."

Emily tapped her whiskey glass gently with her pointer finger.

"Em? Did you?" Spencer asked as she cocked an eyebrow while looking at Emily.

Emily shrugged. "Does it really matter?"

"I knew it! You're hooking up with Ali again!" Hanna shrieked.

The other girls shushed her.

Aria stared at Hanna blankly. "Han, just because she slept over doesn't mean they were hooking up. They could've just been catching up, and it got late so Emily stayed the night."

Hanna laughed. "Yeah right! Emily and Alison sleeping alone under the same roof in separate bedrooms? That could never happen. They just have to jump each other's bones like cats in hotness."