Every Breath You Take

(A/N Warning guys! Some mature content coming up. It's finally what you've all been waiting for. I hope you guys like it. First time writing this stuff! But I'd do anything for you readers!)

Emily felt as though her life was beginning to fall into a pattern.

She'd wake up, make Alison breakfast, kiss her goodbye, go to work at the town's Army recruiting station, come home, make dinner, spend some time with Alison whether it be watching movies or talking, and then go to sleep.

After a while though, Emily began to find it all very boring. At least in Afghanistan, something different happened every day. She was settling in Rosewood, and that was something she didn't want to do.

After the investigation had begun, none of the girls were allowed to leave. The Army wanted to ship Emily out to Fort Hood in Texas, but once they found out she was a suspect in a murder investigation, they allowed her to stay in the city as long as she did Army Recruiting.

It wasn't a terrible job, but it wasn't what Emily had in mind when she joined. The majority of the time, she filled out paperwork and sat around in her uniform.

The kids who came in and looked into the Army weren't even sure they wanted to join to begin with. This made it extremely hard for Emily to keep clients when they said they'd come back the next day, and never did. It was absolutely frustrating to her.

She had been in Rosewood for four months. Four. Nothing big had happened at all in the investigation. There were a couple suspects, but no leads. The PTSD wasn't all better, but it had improved a lot since she had gotten back from the desert. And with Alison by her side, it was so easy for her to immediately calm down if she had an attack in her sleep or even in large crowds. All Alison had to do was grab her hand, make her look into her eyes, hug her, or kiss her.

But there were downsides to it all as well. Alison insisted that Emily see a therapist even though Emily argued that she didn't need to. Eventually, Alison won out, as she always did. Her reason being was that she loved her, but she couldn't fix all of Emily's problems. And Emily didn't blame her. She had her own as well. Especially with the investigation still going on. And Emily had A LOT of problems.

Emily's therapist, Dr. Elwood, was nice. She worked at the VA hospital about five minutes outside of Rosewood. Emily went to her once a week, twice if she had an emergency.

Dr. Elwood had asked Emily about her intimacy with Alison, and it only made Emily blush.

They hadn't had sex. Four months as an official couple and they still hadn't had sex. It was driving Emily mad. But Alison just kept putting it off.

Emily wondered if she was afraid of having sex with a girl. It would've been Alison's first time with the same sex, and more importantly, it was her first time with Emily. They'd never gone farther than kissing, though they had many heated make out sessions that Emily was almost certain would've led to more.

But Emily never argued when Alison lightly pushed her away once they had begun to slip into the point of no return. She wanted the smaller blonde to feel comfortable instead of rushed. Even though Emily had needs, she didn't want Alison to feel obligated to sleep with her.

One of the younger guys at the recruiting station, Chip, found Emily mindlessly playing with her pocketknife underneath her desk. Nobody had come in, and Emily was bored. Not only was she bored, but she had absolutely no leads again on who killed Charlotte. She was just as stumped as the police.