Hungry For You

Emily woke up the next morning with a beautiful blonde in her arms. She had felt Alison tracing patterns into her skin, her mind somewhat going blank at the sensation.

"Good Morning Beautiful," Emily whispered.

Alison smiled. "And I NEVER thought you were gonna wake up."

"Hey, I've been sleeping on a couch for the past month. Being in an actual bed feels like heaven. I deserve to sleep in. And it's Saturday," Emily defended.

Alison turned over and crawled onto Emily's legs so that she could straddle her. "I'm kind of hungry," she said nonchalantly.

Emily raised her eyebrows. "Kinda early don't you think?"

Alison's face flushed a deep red before she smacked Emily's shoulder. "NOT like that. I'm actually hungry. For some real food."

"Why are you sitting on me?"

"Because I'm hoping it'll get you up so you can make me breakfast."

"It's really only turning me on."

Alison smacked her again and laughed. "You're such a perv."

Emily groaned. "Okay, fine, fine. What do you want?"

"Surprise me?" Alison asked.

Emily laughed. "Okay. But don't expect a gourmet meal. You know I can't cook."

Alison jumped off of Emily's lap and allowed Emily to get up, her eyes now wandering to Alison's body. She was wearing Emily's large t-shirt and nothing else.

Emily realized she was only in her sports bra and boxers. Alison caught sight of it too and smirked. "Well... It really is a 'Good Morning' to me."

"Would you rather I have a dick?" Emily asked, jokingly.

Alison shrugged. "I wouldn't mind you being intersex, honestly."

Emily blushed. This girl was going to kill her.

----------------------------------------------

Alison watched Emily continue to flip pancakes, her eyes concentrating on the fluffy circles of dough.

"You're cute," Alison said.

Emily chuckled. "I love you too."

Alison slipped her hands around Emily's waist and played with the band on her boxers. "Wanna know something weird?"

Emily cocked an eyebrow. "Like what?"

Alison smirked. "Have you ever wondered what it would be like to cook naked? Because I have."

Emily almost choked on the pancake she had taken off the plate and began to eat.

Alison noticed Emily's silence and gently rubbed against Emily's privates through the front of her boxers.

Emily could feel the wetness and the heat beginning to pool in between her legs. "Mmm... Ali, you're making me want to eat more than just the pancakes."

"That's the point, dumbass."

"Damn. My ass isn't dumb."

"I'm horny and hungry. I'm basically the bear you don't want to poke," Alison joked.

Emily sighed. "Do you want to test your theory?"

Alison leaned her head against Emily's back, her fingers still playing along the rubber band of Emily's black boxers.

"Hmm?" She asked.

"Do you want to cook naked?"

"Can we have whipped cream?" Alison asked playfully.

Emily grinned. "Duh."

----------------------------------------------

"Stop moving so much!" Alison laughed as she straddled Emily's naked body on the kitchen table. She attempted to take the can and spray a thin line of whipped cream down Emily's chest, stomach, and waist.

"It feels weird," Emily grumbled as she felt Alison's legs shift against her weak spot.

Emily groaned slightly which caused Alison to blush. "Sorry, Em."

"No, that felt really good."

"You're about to feel great in a sec," Alison giggled.

Emily stiffened. "Wait, what?"

"Oh, nothing," Alison hummed as she continued spraying the cool cream down Emily's front.

----------------------------------------------

Emily's lower section was pressed against Alison's, causing the blonde underneath her to moan out in absolute pleasure.

"Fuck, Em... You feel so good," Alison whined.

Emily continued to grind against Alison until she felt the younger blonde release herself underneath her muscular tan body.

Alison gripped Emily's arm and scratched down her back. "F-fuck," Alison moaned.

Emily bent down and licked up Alison's juices, along with the smeared whip cream.

"So how was that?" Emily asked, jokingly, the sweet taste of the blonde on her tongue.

Alison sighed contentedly. "We should do that more often."

----------------------------------------------

Emily rubbed Alison's back, their naked bodies pressed against each other next to the fireplace with only a blanket to cover them.

"We spent the entire day having sex," Alison giggled.

Emily shrugged. "I haven't been able to touch you in a million years. I kind of don't want to stop."

Emily leaned over and began kissing Alison's neck which caused a small moan to escape from the younger girl's lips.

"No, Em... I literally don't think I can have another orgasm," Alison laughed.

"Do you want to try?"

Alison kissed Emily's already swollen lips and rubbed her cheek. "I love you. But I'm throbbing so bad between my legs. If I have another orgasm, I might fall apart."

Emily groaned. "Fine, fine."

Alison climbed on top of her and straddled her waist. "That doesn't mean that I don't want to continue this."

She leaned down and began to slowly kiss Emily's lips again, her tongue slipping into Emily's mouth.

Emily's hands slipped down to Alison's ass and began kneading her cheeks with her fingers.

"Em... I love you," Alison whispered.

Emily grinned into Alison's mouth. "I love you more baby girl."

The Other Alison giggled in Emily's mind. "And I love you too, Em."