Voices Carry

Spencer wasn't too keen on the idea of breaking into Dr. Rollins' office to look for old session notes of Charlotte's, but she agreed.

On the drive home, Hanna sat in the backseat and screamed the lyrics to "Dangerous Woman" by Ariana Grande while stopping to occasionally eat ice cream.

"Don't get anything on the seats," Emily warned.

Hanna scoffed. "I won't."

The next couple minutes of the drive however, were silent. Emily focused on her plan to find Uber -A and keep him away from Alison.

But what if Charlotte knew Uber -A? Somebody wanted her dead. Maybe Charlotte had said something to Elliott during their sessions?

Spencer cleared her throat. "Em, you're gripping the steering wheel a little too hard."

I'm still here baby, don't forget me, The Other Alison whispered.

Emily looked down at her throbbing white hands and grimaced. She couldn't help but imagine them around Uber -A's neck.

----------------------------------------------

After all their friends had finished their ice cream and left, Alison sprawled out across the couch and watched TV. Her expression was still and calm.

Emily plopped down next to her and rubbed the younger blonde's thigh. "Als, can we talk?"

Alison blinked in worry and muted the television. "Yeah, of course Em."

Emily tried her best to smile. "You haven't received any other threatening phone calls or texts, right?"

Alison shook her head and looked down at Emily's hand stroking her leg. She covered it with her own.

Emily followed her gaze and sighed. "I'm so worried all the time. I know you were upset with me for not letting you out with me. But I just can't let Uber -A get to you. I won't."

Alison smiled lightly. "I know you won't. That's why I love you. But can
we... Can we not talk about that bitch for just an hour?"

Emily's expression formed confusion. "Okay."

Alison stood up and ran a hand through her hair. "I have to take a shower."

She walked towards the bathroom and stopped in the doorway to look back towards Emily who was still sitting back, looking awfully confused.

"Em?"

"Yeah?"

"Since you're being all protective and shit... I don't really feel safe showering alone."

Emily stood up off the couch and gripped the blonde in her arms. She began to kiss Alison's soft neck, her tongue slowly tasting her skin.

Beneath her, she could hear Alison moan in pleasure before the blonde pulled Emily's lips up to her's so that they could connect in a love thirsty frenzy.

Alison pulled away and smiled up at Emily before gripping the brunette's scarred hand and leading her into the bathroom.

Emily pushed Alison against the sink and began to kiss her roughly, a guttural growl escaping her lips.