The Talented Mr. Rollins & Co.

Bắt đầu từ đầu

The sound of static took over the line causing Spencer to grip the microphone and pull it closer to her. "Em? Emily? Are you there?"

Caleb looked up from the backseat and tried checking the server. "Her mic is disconnected."

"No, no she wouldn't do that," Hanna said worriedly.

"Maybe because she didn't do it," Spencer realized.

All three of them stared at one another before thrashing to get their doors open. They all ran out into the parking lot and weaved in and out of the many parked cars.

"Rollins' car is gone," Hanna called.

"Emily!" Spencer yelled as she plowed into The Brew.

People stared over at her as Caleb and Hanna appeared by her sides. Each of them gazed around the building nervously, Emily no longer in sight.

"The bathroom. Check the bathroom!" Spencer choked. 

Each one of them pushed open a bath stall. Caleb bent down near the sinks and found what remained of his microphone that had been previously attached to Emily's ear.

"Paige got her. Now we know why she went static," Caleb cursed.

Hanna sat against the sinks with tears in her eyes and Spencer pulled at her hair, the only thing between them being silence.

"Bravo, Elliot. Make us believe you're a good guy long enough to let Paige grab Emily. The Talented Mr. Rollins," Spencer said drily.

Hanna leaned into Caleb's chest, tears running down her bright red cheeks. "Who's going to tell Ali?"

The real silence hit as they all thought about how they were going to break the news to Alison Dilaurentis that she may never see Emily Fields again.

----------------------------------------------

Aria held Ezra's hand on her right, and had her arm linked with Alison's on the left as they all laughed and talked excitedly about what they had just seen.

"His writing technique was absolutely genius," Alison gushed.

"I wish we could write like him. Maybe our book will be as good as his someday," Ezra said of the author they had previously listened to.

Aria shook her head and laughed. "Yeah, we wish."

Aria's phone began to ring and she pulled it out to see Spencer's name on the screen.

Just in time, Aria smiled.

"Hey, Spence. The show just got done. We're going to take Ali home now," Aria said.

"Did you enjoy that?" Ezra asked Alison as Aria took her phone call. He knew exactly who was on the line, and couldn't help but smile as he realized how smoothly the plan had gone.

"It was amazing, thank you so much for taking me," Alison said.

"Oh, don't thank me. Emily actually bought the tickets."