Chapter - 23 Aashiqui friendzoned Varun

शुरू से प्रारंभ करें:

We all were kinda shocked with this new revelation. We never knew that such a thing ever happened to her. I side hugged her and soon adi followed.

"Waise, shredzy who was that boy? I so wanna punch the hell out of him!" said Sid slipping into his  protective brother shoes.

She smiled at him and looked at a certain someone in our group. I followed her direction of vision and saw VD sitting all lost and gloomy. I couldn't match this to the question asked by Sid.

 "She was talking about me!" VD shocked us. Tears were flooding his brown orbs. He came and sat near Shraddha and gave her a warm hug. They wiped each other's tears while the rest of us sat like fools guessing the whole situation. 

He, what ?

"It was me who broke her heart! That boy in her story was me folks

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"It was me who broke her heart! That boy in her story was me folks. Chirkut, I don't know if this makes sense after so many years but I'm extremely sorry. I was so stupid back then. You were so naive. You deserve a lot more better looking and loving person than me. I love you my Chirkut. We always will be the bestest of buddies." He said and kissed her forehead with affection.  We all made an awww voice as it surely was an awwey moment!

"Awww!! Love you to Batuklal. I forgive you! Don't you dare to hurt me again. Or else I have my two bodyguards - My Villain Bro Siddy and My beautiful bro Alia with me. They're gonna smack you for sure." She winked at us. We smiled and did a mock saluted.

"And what about me? Mekko sab bhool gaye!" pouted Adi in a childish way.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"Rahul....I love youu!!" Shredz tried to lighten his mood and he gave her a bright orbit teeth smile.

So the game continued. Rannu spinned the bottle and it pointed Sid.

He choosed Adi and in return Adi gave him a sensational flying kiss. Ewww... I sighed as another bromance was on its way , as if we were not fully brainwashed and satisfied with Rannu-Fubu and VD- Ayu!

"So Adi, I dare you to sing a song but make sure it is terrific in the most besura of all voices. I know you can make us all proud." I badly wanted to punch Sid by now There was no way Adi would sing. He'd wake up my family. Not that they'd care but they won't appreciate a bad singer gargling his throat!

He got my angry signal vibes somehow and said " Its ok! You gotta just sing in such a way that it is audible enough to wake up rahul bhai, a room next to this one" he winked.

"Bhai tu mujhe marwaayega. I'm scared of all that physique." Adi frowned.

"He is not gonna eat you for sure" I tried to fight back since they were talking about my lovely brother who certainly wasn't that lovely in these situations! It's not as if bhai is some jurrasic monster always on the verge of action. Yeah but if you get on his wrong side, then boo! 

Enjoy.

"Have you ever tried to look properly at him? He is so tall, broad like Khali with all those biceps and six pack abs" Adi reminded me. We laughed at his pathetic condition.

"Okayy...ummm....here it goes. Although I have a mesmerising voice, I would still try to sound as badass I could be, thorough to my capability!" he said.

He cleared his throat, did a "Floor pranaam" and Ayu blessed him. He finally started his raag....

"Sun rahaa hai na tuuuuuuu????? Ro rahaan hoon mainnnn!!!"

Uh-oh!

I've always wondered how dinosaurs hot extinct. Like a single explosion can't wipe away the entire race of species from the face of earth. But now I got it. They must have heard something as horrendous as this. It might have turned them lunatics and then, whoosh! 

They got extinct!

Heaven, it was so pathetic! Never expected him to shout like that and call it singing. If his voice could penetrate deep down into the earth, it could create a commotion underneath. Honey singh still made colourful raps. But this guy ?  

"Sun rahaa hai na tuuu..kyun ro raha hoon mainnnn!!" he was taking his raag pitch a notch higher. That could be his call to leave this world soon. 

Before all of our ear drums could explode and we turned deaf, a masculine voice screamed and finally it saved us from his not-so-amusing voice!

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"Kaun ro raha hai raat ko ?"

God! 

It worked!

Rahul bhai stood in front of my room in all his glory looking at us as if he would pulp us down at any instant. I tried to show the ever successful puppy eye expression but it didn't worked here. 

He was angry.

"Who among you doesn't values their life? What was about all that shouting aloo?" he asked. Ayu covered Adi from Bhai's sight and it looked cute to me.

"Umm...we were playing Truth and Dare bhai! Usmein we had given a dare to one among us!" said Rannu with a frightened face.

"To wake me up , right ?" asked bhai.

"Gosh! Your so genious bhaiyaaa!!" shredz squealed in an unbeliveable excitement tone.

Stupid Girl!

"Ismein genius waali kya baat?" asked a rather cute and confused VD. 

Stupid Boy!

Bhai gave a murderous death glare to VD.

Good for him!

Adi stood out of nowhere  and  straightaway gave an apology and accepted his folly surprising all of us! Bhai looked impressed with his genuine apology. 

It worked.

"Okay! You kids better be silent now. Abb so jaao please" with this final warning he stomped out of my room.

We sighed a heave of relief.

"Acha! Ab final ke two chances are left. We'll end this game after them and would go to get some Alright?" I asked them before they could come up with something else.

"Aye aye CAPTAIN!!!" they all mocked a salute at me.

NOTE : I've officially kickstarted the work on my new story, a muslim love story inspired by a serial. The book name is "Qubool Hai? (A modern muslim love story)" As of now I've updated the AN note and characters with their beautiful picture descriptions. You won't regret checking this out. 

Love, 

Jemi :)

Dreams Woven Beautifully ✔️जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें