Oh Wise Sage!{25}

Magsimula sa umpisa

"Did I go to too far, sweetheart?" I nodded as I wiped my tears. I choked on my tears when his face started to come closer again.

He just sighed and pat my head.

"Didn't you say you need to poo?" He helplessly ask.

I sobbed even more because I remembered I needed to poop.

"Ivan— I can't—- my hands——huhuhu.

There was only five——five chocolates— I was starving—— I needed sugar— are you going to give me to the police?——huhuhuhu—- I tried, but I was really hungry."

"There, there, Izeiah. Let's go buy you more chocolates . Don't cry."

——

We were walking towards where the field was.

Me and Ivan were back from the outside where I got these chocolates I am eating right now. Yes, we escaped. No, we didn't get caught since Ivan provided the plan/ escape route.

However, based on my escaping skills that I developed from escaping from Butler Chan's watch many times, I could raise the probability of being able to break through their security alone with no Ivan who has lots of connections.

It's just a matter of, if I really do have the courage to get scolded.

"Ivan, if I am handcuffed to you, does that mean one of us is going to sleep on the floor?" Napatigil ako sa paglalakad dahil tumigil si Ivan.

Napatingin naman ako sakanya, nagtataka kung bakit bigla bigla nalang siyang tumigil. Ngumisi ito at nagsalita..

"I didn't think about that. But, the bed is big enough to accommodate us both."

That sent me to a world of confusion.

"But Ivan, instead of squeezing in one bed, why not release me?" I asked as I swayed my handcuffed hand infront of him.

"I will sleep on my bed and you can sleep on yours. How is that confusing?"

"Sorry, sweetheart. My mind can only accept the idea of cuddling with you." I was again, confused.

Cuddling?

"Ate said cuddling is only for intimate couple. We're a pair of students, but not intimate couple. We can't cuddle or sleep together in one bed, Ivan."

"My Izeiah is very strict and serious." He smiled then brought me to his embrace.

"But Izeiah, I only remember that we're a couple. Not a pair of students." He whispered beside my right ear, warming that side of my face.

"What are you talking about, Ivan?" I started to question a lot of things.

I struggled, but his arms were hugging me very tight.

"It would be nice if you remember." I felt a tear fall on my cheek.

"Don't cry, Ivan." I frowned, running out of ideas why the night suddenly unfolded to this.

"Izeiah."
———

What the bloody devil have I done to encounter these pair of stupid idiots, again?

Are they really proving that it's really empty? Like their head? Believe me or not, I'm more or less convinced at this point.

I was going to talk when I heard Ivan's voice behind me.

"Clarisse. Do I have to warn you again and again?"  Bigla biglang sambat ni Ivan.

Tumingin sila sa likuran ko kaya napatingin man ako kay Ivan. Pero hindi ako makatingin ng maayos dahil sa nangyari.