Chapter 22: Question Time

Before we start I have to let you know that I do NOT own Fairy Tail *sigh* it belongs to Hiro Mashima. The story however is mine. Just make sure you know that m'kay?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks to Melody4U, DarkfireRaven, and XxXAkayaXxX for the questions!

Chapter 22: Question Time! (3rd Person)

Jason squeals as Lucy swims over to the shore. "Okay! Not all of the questions are for you and they are from the fans of this book!" he squeals and Lucy smirks "I told you this was a book!" Lucy shouts out to Natsu. "Well how was I supposed to know!" He shouts back.

(I will switch out the Characters as I go)

Jason: Hey! Here's a question from me! If you and Natsu ever get divorced, can I be next in line for your boyfriend?

Lucy: You and everyone else, but maybe! *Sly wink*

*Natsu storms out of the water and tells Jason off before sitting next to Lucy, grumbling*

Jason: Alright, Lucy! Here is your first questions from a reader! They come from Melody4U: How do you feel about your new powers? Where do you plan to settle down?

Lucy: Well honestly I think my powers are cool and awesome and they have helped me out of many situations, but that doesn't mean I didn't train my butt off in the dragonrealm for about 18 years (dragonrealm time)

Natsu: I wanna live somewhere epic like in an active volcano and one day when we're out of the house it'll explode and our house will be wrecked!

*Sweat appears on Lucy and Jason's head*

Lucy: That was just Natsu. I certainly don't want to live in my tiny apartment in Fairy Hills forever, but honestly I have no idea.

Jason: SO COOOL! Next questions are from DarkfireRaven! They ask: So- When did you truly learn that you were as powerful as the most famous Natsu Dragneel or Erza Scarlet?

Lucy: It was in the dragon realm and in order to go back to Earthland, we had to pass trials that prove we had training and we improved. They were all against each dragonslayer until you've beat them all, then you had to beat your dragon. I was the first one to pass (So I beat Natsu in a fight) and I believe a dragon is more powerful than Erza ( I beat a dragon too) but training for 2 years would give me that power plus the fact that Celestial Dragonslaying magic is one of the most (If not the most) powerful dragonslaying magic.

Jason: Natsu, this one is for you by the same person: You were raised by a dragon... The fire king dragon too! So Natsu, when did you propose to Lucy?

Natsu: It was a few months ago when she came back because of the celestial spirits.

*Natsu starts mumbling thanks to everyone of the zodiac*

Jason: Cana! We gotta question for you!

*Cana stumbles over to Jason*

Cana: Huh?

Jason: This is also by the same person: Why are you so obsessed with drinking?

Cana: Well it was my dad. I wanted to get some respect so I could finally talk to him so I started drinking 2 years before the age limit, 15, and got some respect with the guys like Macao Conbolt. Lucy helped my dad notice me though.

Jason: Alright! These next ones are from XxXAyakaXxX and they are for Lucy: When is your wedding day and how did you feel with Natsu and your first kiss? Where did Natsu first kissed you?

Lucy: We were thinking a month or two after this vacation because preparing for a wedding takes forever (Though all Natsu wants at it is a buffet). The next question is kinda hard to explain. If you read the first book you would know that after fighting the clone Vayen, I was stuck in a coma from magic power loss. As far as I knew, the only way to wake me up was for someone to kiss me and Natsu snuck his way into my head and received that information, so when he kissed me, I couldn't really feel it because I was in a coma. Then I was angry because Mira took a picture and it should be all over Sorcerer Weekly. To answer the last question, Natsu kissed me in the guild infirmary.

Jason: Alright that's it! Thanks for your time!

Lucy: No problem! Bye!

*Lucy, Natsu, and Cana walk away*

Jason: This will make a coool article!

*Mira walks into the set*

Mira: We got the wedding planned out and here's an invitation!

*Mira laughs and walks away*

Jason: I'll post this in the article too!  

(Lucy's POV)

I wonder what Mira was doing over there? I think to myself about Mira. "Hey, Luce! Did you see Mira over there?" Natsu asks as we walk back to the hotel. "I did and that's what I'm worried about." Natsu nods in agreement and as the sun sets on the beach, we walk back to get some sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~  

Hey guys! I wanna thank everyone who submitted a question! They were all wonderful and I hope you got the answer that you wanted! Make sure to vote, comment, and follow for more content! BAIIIIIII!