Chapter 19: The Trip

Before we start I have to let you know that I do NOT own Fairy Tail *sigh* it belongs to Hiro Mashima. The story however is mine. Just make sure you know that m'kay?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 19: The Trip ( Lucy's POV)

"Are you excited for the beach trip?" Mira asks me and my head pops off the bar table. "What beach trip?" I ask curiously. Mira covers her mouth and backs up. "Oh it's nothing! Forget I said anything!" She squeals. "No, I heard you say 'beach trip'." I say plainly. I feel an arm wrap around my shoulders. "Whats this about a beach trip?" Natsu asks and I jump up with surprise. Dang it dragonslayer hearing. "There's a beach trip? Wendy asks, running up to the counter. "You never told us about a beach trip." Gajeel says, turning his chair towards Mira. "Why don't you brats quiet down so I can tell you!" Master says from the second floor.

The guilds attention is drawn to Master. "I discussed with Mira and we both thought it best to take a relaxing vacation for a week at the island paradise, Akane Beach Resort. We leave tomorrow." Master says calmly, only to have screams of excitement be his response. "We're going to the beach!" Natsu yells out shaking me back and forth. I start to feel motion sick. "I'm gonna die!" I moan flopping on the bar. "Hey master, how long is the ride?" Someone shouts through the chaos. "5 hours." Master grumbles. I stiffen and I feel my face grow pale. "5...hours?" I mumble.

"Yo, Luce. Are you alright?" Natsu asks and I slowly turn my head toward me. "Vayen destroyed my anti motion-sick necklace. And since it's an island resort, we have to take a boat." I mutter. "Well luckily I got mi-" Natsu reaches for his neck and his eyes widen. "W-Where is my necklace?" he shouts and drops his scarf on my head to search his neck for the necklace. "We're gonna die!" he groans, falling back in his chair. I take his scarf off my head and throw it at his face. "Here's your scarf, now, let's go pack." I grumble, taking Natsu by the collar and dragging him out of the guild hall.

I pull a duffel out for Natsu and a large, pink, suitcase for me (I am packing for Cel too) I start grabbing the necessities like toiletries, clothing, and snacks (Natsu counts it as a necessity) Cel, who followed me back, starts packing her things in the suitcase. I pull out my bikinis and lay them down on my bed. "Which one?" I mumble to myself. I smirk to myself. Natsu will know. "Hey Natsu! Which swimsuit should I wear?" I ask him and he walks over to the options. Natsu runs his fingers through his hair and sighs deeply as he thinks. I see a little blood trickle out of his nose. After a moment, I snatch them up. "I'll bring them both." I say and stuff them in the suitcase. I pick up my stationery and store it away in the suitcase before zipping it up and carrying it to the front door. "You done packing yet, Natsu?" I ask and Natsu yells in response "Just one minute!" I take my keys out. "This is a perfect time to do my hair!" I grin to myself. I call out Cancer and he grows it out to its former length.

Finally, Natsu carries his duffel to the front door and sets it down next to the other luggage. I sigh in relief and lay down on my bed. Cel flies over and lands on my chest. I put my hand on her head and my eyes start to droop. I look to my clock lacrima and see that it is 11:52pm. I go to my dresser and change into the last pair of pjs I have. Though Natsu and I live together, I haven't seen him around in a bit. "Natsu?" I call out. I get no response. I start looking around the apartment for him. Happy is already sleeping in his bed and Cel fell asleep on mine. I hear creaking of the wood floor and spell Natsu's scent. I suddenly am attacked by Natsu. I squeal in surprise as he tickles my sides. "S-Stop!" I laugh out, tears at the corner of my eyes from the laughter. Natsu stops at my request and I fall onto the bed, breathing deeply. "Lucy Heartfilia's weakness: moving vehicles and tickles." Natsu says in Chapati's (The main announcer for the GMG) voice. The clock now reads 12:01am. I snuggle under the covers of my bed. I feel arms wrap around my waist and 2 cats cuddle up in my arms. I feel myself drift off into a sleep, thinking about our trip to the beach.  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~  

Hey guys! I planned on releasing this chapter days earlier, but I decided to watch Tokyo Ghoul, Kamisama Kiss, and Gravity Falls....And this chapter was released later...Anyway, hope you all enjoyed this chapter and don't forget to leave a vote or a comment to show your support. BAIIIIIIIIIIII!