Chapter 5: Voices of Each Other

Before we start I have to let you know that I do NOT own Fairy Tail *sigh* it belongs to Hiro Mashima. The story however is mine. Just make sure you know that m'kay?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 5: Voices of Each Other (Lucy's POV)

One Week Later...

I open my eyes and continue to lay on the cold cement floor. How long have I been here? A day? A week? A month ?I hear muffled voices outside my cell. "You got the new prisoner from floor 18?" "Yeah." Is this place really that big? I hear crashing and crumbling. "Acnologia! Stop messing around! We need the prisoner alive! Put her in cell 174." The man growls A roar of a dragon rings through the level. "You will never take me prisoner." An angry dragon snarls. A crash is heard in the cell next to me and a loud groan comes soon after. I know the voice too well and I call out "Layla? Mom?" The floor goes quiet as my voice rings out.

The room stays quiet. "Lucy?" The voice responds after a few minutes. Tears spring my eyes as I rush to the wall where the voice is hidden behind. The chains binding me didn't let me go further than a few feet from the wall. I start to cry and I hear crying from the other side of the wall. "Why did they get me?"she asks sobbing. "What do I have to do with any of this?" As she continues sobbing, I stay silent. "You're Jude's wife." I respond in a monotone voice. "What does that have to do with anythi-" "Vayen is Jude!" I shout and her sobs stop.

"W-What?"

"Jude is Vayen and he wants our power. He has us in captivity in who knows where and he is going to use our power for his evil purposes." I turn into a sobbing mess and hit the floor with my fist. "And we didn't even do anything!" My shout echoes throughout the cell.

If mom is here in the castle or dungeon or whatever this place is, then we have no hope for success. As I lay on the floor of the cell, I feel the warm, salty tears puddle beneath my face. But that doesn't mean that I'll give up on escaping. My hand curls into another fist and my other hand pushes my off the floor. Though these chains are suppose to prevent magic, I notice a single crack in a chain that is just barely letting me loose magic. I growl. How did I not notice this?

"Lucy, what are you doing?" I hear mom say through the wall. "Getting us out." My celestial magic surrounds my fist. I breath deeply before taking a stance. "Celestial Dragon Iron Fist!" I shout and even though it wasn't as powerful as my normal one, it still broke through the wall. The chain holding me back snaps and I run over to my mom. "Mom!" I scream as I run through the broken wall. I easily break the chains off her and she stands up, stretching. "Am I glad those things are off!" Layla says and I hear guards unlocking the cell door. "Celestial Dragon Roar!' I shout and knock down the wall and the guards too.

I run out through the hallway with Layla behind me. I hear stomping and growling in the area we were previously in. A loud roar rings out and sends shivers down my spine. He caused my to be away from my friends for seven years. Flashbacks from my days in the guild bring tears to my eyes. The stomping stops and I sigh in relief. I turn the corner only to run into a man. He grins at me and Layla snarls at the man. "Vayen." I say and he laughs evilly. Jude turns back into Vayen.

We glare at each other for awhile before he makes a move to try and grab me. I jump up and land on his giant fist. "To slow." I tease. After more silence I say "Acnologia, stop trying to sneak up on us, it's not working." I hear cry in distress behind me as Acnologia grabs Layla. I turn around to help, but Vayen then uses the opening as an opportunity to grab me. I struggle in his grasp and he chuckles. "Well that was pretty easy, you didn't even put up a fight." I mentally scold myself. How could I have not seen that he was going to do that.

My arms are pulled painfully behind me and I groan in pain. Vayen and Acnologia drag us to a huge room. Like the one when his clone kidnapped me, only this was more secure. My eyes grow wide at the sight and I struggle even more, though I know that I am no match for his strength. I am put on the machine and wires and chains go on my legs, arms, and a loose one on my neck. Layla was held in a similar position. "Please try not to escape, and try to scream." Vayen laughs evilly. He flips a switch and I hear an engine start up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! Hope you enjoyed this late chapter! Leave a vote or a comment to show your support and don't forget to check out all of my other books. BAIIIIIIIIII!