Chapter 6: The Castle in The Sky

Before we start I have to let you know that I do NOT own Fairy Tail *sigh* it belongs to Hiro Mashima. The story however is mine. Just make sure you know that m'kay?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 6: The Castle in The Sky (Natsu's POV)

I trained harder than I ever have before in the dragon realm. Everyone improved their magic skills, and we returned to Earthland. While there, everyone was entranced with the beauty of the realm. When we returned, we heard rumors of a UFO sort of thing floating in the sky and an earthquake right before it happened. We start to get suspicious and Igneel and I go to the castle in the dark crater.

Along the way, we see cracks and fault lines in the earth. When we reach the area where the crater was, we gasp. The crater is gone. " Igneel! Do you think that UFO thingy that people were talking about is the crater?" I say to Igneel. He grunts and nods. A dark shadow passes overhead and we look up. A giant piece of land is in the sky. "I'm guessing that this is it's 2nd orbit." Igneel mutters. I look at him weirdly "What does that mean?" I ask and Igneel facepalms. "You were going to get married and you still don't have a full vocabulary?" He nearly yells at me.

"It means to go around fully. So in this sequence, it means it has went around the world at least two times." I think for a moment with my hand on my chin. "Didn't we do something like this before?" I ask and Igneel shrugs. I rush back to the guild where everyone was planning or organising materials. " We found what the UFO is and where the castle is." I say walking into the guild, pushing the heavy doors with ease.

"Wow you did that all in one trip?" Master Mavis exclaims. "I guess I am just better than Grey." I remark and sit down at a bench, putting my feet up on the table. "You wanna test that flame brain?" Grey shouts. I sit up and take my feet off the table. "Bring it." I say. Since the training, Grey is actually a better fighter and so it is more fun, though I can still beat him. I get Grey in a headlock and he punches me in the stomach, sending me stumbling back a bit, taking Grey with me.

"Natsu! Pay attention!" I hear Erza say and I freeze in spot. "Natsu, tell us all you know." She says. Even though I am stronger than her, I still freeze at her imitating voice. "The UFO is the castle! It lifted up somehow and is now or-bite-ing around the world." I say, testing out my new word. "It's orbiting and why is the castle in the sky?" Erza asks and I shrug. "They could have collected magic and filtered it as a booster." Gajeel says, flipping through a book. "But it would require a lot of magic." He finishes. "Lucy!" Levy suddenly shouts and starts writing down information. "She was resurrected and now has an almost infinite amount of power, making so they could make the castle in the sky! Plus Layla is a dragon and would have a lot of power to help support the castle." Levy says and Gajeel immediately sends Lily for books.

"But they should be needing Lucy and Layla for more than that." Levy continues. "I can't be sure, but I can make a hypothesis. Since Vayen is a demon, but possibly only half, he could use it to make himself full demon again. He would probably set up huge defences to protect them. So since we are planning to break through, I am suggesting teams and maybe we can find a way to contact Lucy and Layla."

Levy scribbles down more notes and we all lean in closer, waiting for her to continue. "I got the books, Gajeel." Lily says in his deep voice and sets them down, breaking the silence. As Gajeel reaches for one of the books, Levy grabs it with her free hand and flips it to a certain page, not looking at the book. "Master Mavis, look." She says and Master Mavis jumps her way over to the book and peers down. "Hey! I read this book a long time ago! It is about war strategies and formations." Mavis exclaims. "Yes and look at the article on that page." Levy says, still writing her notes.

Master Mavis wastes no time and buries her nose in the book. Her eyes shimmer with excitement. "This could work! And I have always wanted to try this!" She exclaims. Mavis continues to explain the plan to get to Lucy and Layla. I honestly didn't know what I was supposed to do, but I had it repeated to me by Mavis because she figured that I did not get it. After we found all of our rolls, we began the hunt for the castle in the sky.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! Sorry if you saw the book cover incident earlier, but I fixed it. I am also sorry for not upload a lot. I have the super awesome state testing (Note the sarcasm) and and super busy with that. Anyway, hope you all enjoyed this chapter and leave a vote and a comment to show your support. BAIIIIIII!!