Chapter 17: Goodbye, Dad

Before we start I have to let you know that I do NOT own Fairy Tail *sigh* it belongs to Hiro Mashima. The story however is mine. Just make sure you know that m'kay?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Play song whenever)

Chapter 17: Goodbye, Dad (Lucy's POV)

The first thing I see when I come up the stairs with the dragonslayers and a few of my celestial spirits is Natsu standing over Acnologia. He is still breathing, but I can't sense any magic. "What happened here?" I ask running up to Natsu. "I-I don't know, but Acnologia doesn't have any magic!" Igneel (who is there too) facepalms. "I just told you! You used your 3rd origin and took away Acnologia's magic!" Igneel says. My jaw drops as I look at Natsu. "No way!" I say and grab Natsu's hand "You took away his magic?" I squeal. "That's so cool!"

I finally realize that we need to defeat Vayen and he is on the ground passed out on the ground. I drop Natsu's hands and go hesitantly toward Vayen. I press my hand to his head. A clock of how long we have to wait until he wakes up appears in golden numbers above his head. "18 minutes and 43 seconds." I say. "We wait until he wakes up. Gather your magic now, this will be a tough fight. After a moment of silence, Wendy speaks up. "Lucy, do you notice anything weird about Vayen?" she says and I glance at the sleeping body. It flickers from demon to human almost constantly. "Yeah I do." I say. "Well, Lucy, I may be able to help you with that." I hear a voice in my ear. My hand instantly moves to my face. "How could I forget!" I shout "We have contact with the people at base!" "Yep. And don't you know that Vayen is only half demon? He is just more powerful than normal demons and it makes it seem like he actually is one." Levy explains

"And like most demons, once defeated in battle or killed, he will start to glow and disappear. That is why Vayen chose celestial spirits for challengers. Half-demons are disrespected by full demons and Vayen wanted to seem like he is more powerful than he actually is. Since celestial spirits disappear to their realm the same way demons die, he wanted more affect. Kinda dramatic, don't ya think?"

I nod in agreement with her and I hear a groaning in the corner of the room "And the fight begins." I mumble. Vayen jumps up almost instantly "You little b-" Vayen starts to say but I cut him off. "Mind your language! There are children reading this book!" I shout and everyone looks at me weirdly. "What book?" Natsu says plainly. I turn to face him. I know that Vayen will take this as an attack moment. "This is a book." I state plainly. "No it's no-" I jump up, pulling Natsu with me as the spell is directed toward me. An explosion is heard from the wall behind us from Vayen's spell.

"Celestial Flame Dragon Roar!" I shout, still in midair. I dive headfirst into the fight and begin attacking Vayen with all my might. "Sky Dragon Wing Attack!" "Fire Lightning Dragon Roar!" Wendy and Natsu do a unison raid and work together, but the lone wolfs like Laxus, Gajeel, and Cobra are working alone. "Celestial Flame Dragon Talon!" I shout and a burst or celestial magic and flames burst out of the heel of my foot and hits Vayen with such a great force that he stumbles over. "Lightning Dragon Sword Horn!" Laxus launches himself at the defenseless Vayen and deals some damage, but not enough to bring him down.

"Crimson Lotus: Exploding Lightning Flame Blade!" Natsu shouts, adding lightning to his already powerful spell.. "Stellar Skies: Raining of the Flaming Stars!" I say after him, adding flames to the spell. I give him a smile. "Unison Raid!" The attack has all of Vayen's weaknesses in it plus fire. The magic energy we used is double the amount from any other attack so far...And we didn't lose a single bit of magic! "Reaching Souls!" Vayen shouts a cloud of dark entities fills the area. All of us start choking and falling over. I can hardly breath! "Fire Dragon Roar!" A deep voice shouts as the fire blasts at us. "Ce-lestial D-rag-on St-ar Shield!" I choke out and a thick shield covers the top of us as the fire hits. The fire blasts and destroys all the ghost-like creatures in the cloud.

The dragonslayers immediately start eating their element to replenish their magic power. Natsu and I stand together facing Vayen. Vayen has taken some serious damage mostly from Natsu, Laxus and I since some element of our magic is his weakness. "Celestial Dragon Roar!" I hear a tiny voice squeak. The blast hits Vayen in the back of the head, knocking him to his knees. Because of Cel, I have an idea "I need everyone to roar! Every dragonslayer. Every Dragon. We can do this! If we just bring him to the point where he can't fight, he will go away, but it will take every last drop of energy!" I shout and feel magic power circle around me. My hair turns blue except for the tips. Horns sprout out of my head. I take a stance. The same stance Layla taught me years ago. Everyone else turns into their dragon force. Layla flies up shakily along with the other dragons. "Ready?" I growl "Aye Sir!" They roar in response.

"Celestial Dragon-"

"Fire Dragon-"

"Iron Dragon-"

"Sky Dragon-"

"Holy Dragon-"

"Shadow Dragon-"

"Lightning Dragon-"

"Poison Dragon-"

"ROAR!"

A blast of rainbow colors, with enough power to match 3 tower of heavens blasts toward Vayen. A screech in pain rings out then silence. My dragon force remains while the others are gone. The dust clears and Vayen is lying on the floor, barely breathing. I kneel next to him. Jude takes his place. A glow surrounds his body. "Goodbye...Dad." I whisper. No tears fall. I don't understand why. Maybe it it the fact that he tried to kill me or that he was always distant because he was plotting to kill Layla and I. But no matter what has happened, he is still my dad, whether I like it on not. Bye.

  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~    

...I have no words for what I wrote. Thank you so much for reading this chapter! THE BOOK IS NOT OVER YET! Vote,comment, and follow to show your support. BAIIIIIIIII