Chapter 7: Lacrimas

Before we start I have to let you know that I do NOT own Fairy Tail *sigh* it belongs to Hiro Mashima. The story however is mine. Just make sure you know that m'kay

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 7: Lacrimas (Lucy's POV)

My head hangs low and I breath deeply. My magic hasn't been depleting, but Layla's has. I don't understand this, but now is not the time to be focusing on that. Layla has many injuries and looks pale. "Are...you...okay?" I ask, breathing deeply. Layla nods slightly before passing out. I sigh and droop down once more. I hang by chains, by muscles stretching painfully. I hear stomping in the hallway and the chains rattle with each step. Vayen enters the room with a large crystal in his hand.

"I brought you a present!" He exclaims with fake glee. "Well aren't you a lucky Lucy." I growl at him "You have no right to call me that." Vayen places the crystal on the floor and it lights up. "We have cameras all around the castle and lands so you can have a good view with lacrima vision." Screens appear in the air emitting a faint glow. "Why would I want to see the castle?" I hiss. Vayen chuckles. "I thought you would want to see your friends." I look at the screens and see a figure in the distance. They walk a bit further and I see that it is Wendy. "Wendy! No!" I shout at the screen. Vayen rolls his eyes. "She can't hear you, y'know." "Shut it!" I snap at him and focus on the screen once again.

As soon as Wendy was nearly right next to the camera, she turns toward it and waves, grinning. She raises her hand to the side and a portal appears. One giant scaly leg after another takes steps out of the portal. Many people step out too, each with a special sign. Fairy Tail. One of the dragons opens its mouth and I hear a roar from outside. I start struggling with the chains to reach them, but I can't break out of them. "Your silly friends won't be able to get to you!" Vayen cackles. Several other people and dragons walk out of the portal and I recognize them as Sting and Rogue with their dragons.

I see Natsu with a death glare. He kicks the lacrima at the other end of the screen. "Hey why did you do that Natsu!" I shout "Now I have no source of seeing you guys!" "Sorry!" I hear someone shout back. The screen pops back up, but something is different, Everyone was looking directly into my eyes. "Lucy... I can see you..." Natsu says through the audio now in the lacrimas. Vayen walks over to me and a dark shadow surrounded his body. He hits me and I groan in pain. My head falls forward and he knees me in the face. I jerk back and the chains rub against my skin making me bleed. I open my eyes to see my friends looking at me horrified. "Hey guy-" I start to say, but I am cut off "No one told you that you could talk!" Vayen shouts and hits me again. I cringe in pain as I receive blow after blow right in front of my friends. This is just like me against Minerva several years ago.

I don't understand how my dad ended up like this. He was mean, but not evil. Not this evil. Ju- no, Vayen. He put me through so much suffering in my childhood and life, but I would never have guessed that he was an all powerful demon. I get hit in the face, making me turn to Layla. Mom never knew, so how was I supposed to know

One hard kick to the stomach gets a scream out of me. I raise my head shakily to see Natsu shaking in rage. The rest of my friends look as if they were going to die. "Look, Fairy Tail. Look at your strongest wizard beaten down." He gives one last kick before leaving me alone. I hang by the chains, bloodied and bruised. Vayen leaves the room and I hear shouting in the hallway. My friends are all paralyzed as they look at me. "I-It's o-o-k guys." I say and smile weakly. "See? All fine." They still stare at me through the screen. "Y-You guys n-need to watch o-out. V-Vayen is p-pre-paring. There will b-be chal-lenges, but y-you have to make i-it through." My vision blurs and I start to lose consciousness."B-Be care-ful, a-and don't die...for me." I give one last weak smile before passing out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey Guys! Sorry for not updating for a while, I've been busy :(. But here is a chapter! Anyway, hope you all enjoyed and leave a vote or a comment to show your support. BAIIIIIII!!!!