Chapter 15: Celestial Fire

Before we start I have to let you know that I do NOT own Fairy Tail *sigh* it belongs to Hiro Mashima. The story however is mine. Just make sure you know that m'kay?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Layla Heartfilia)

Chapter 15: Celestial Fire (Lucy's POV)

I shut my eyes to protect them from the light. The light fades away and I see Natsu on the ground, unconscious. "Natsu!" I scream. I hear the unshackling of chains. "He'll be fine." A soft voice says. I look in the direction it came from and gasp. I didn't see Layla, I saw my mom. Nearly an exact copy of me. "M-Mom?" I stutter. She easily breaks breaks the chains and I drop to the floor. "Natsu!" I scramble over to him. Mom smiles and follows me. She takes out 2 little jars with a small flame in each one. "Lucy, eat the flame, then have Natsu eat it." She says and I nod.

The tiny flame dances in the palm of my hand and I swallow it whole. It burns my throat, but is soon a calm wave of pleasure. I take the second flame and put it in Natsu's mouth. He doesn't move at first, but then pops right up after the flame went down his throat. "Natsu." I say softly and hug him. "Lucy! We need to get out of here!" he says and I shake my head.

Vayen takes this time to attack, but I manage to block it with one hand. "Woah! This flame is awesome!" I say and I stand up. I hold out my hand to Natsu. "We're gonna defeat them." I say and Natsu takes my hand.

Suddenly time around us slows. Mom walks over to us. "It is time." she comments. Natsu and I look at her with curious eyes. "Huh?" we say in unison. "Natsu, I believe you have heard about this, but let me explain." A book I have seen too many times appears in her hand. I facepalms "Of course it is in this book." Darkness Uncovered.

After a person has been resurrected by either a fatal spell where you can be cursed or celestial keys, the person will have almost an infinite amount of magic power. When a person dies, they are cast into the celestial spirit world to become a spirit. The Zodiac Keys are able to reach out and grab the soul before it turns into a spirit. The person will then be filled with celestial magic from the spirit world. Since the person has been risen from the dead, they have all four origins.

Everyone knows about the 1st origin which holds your normal magic, your second origin stores extra magic which you can unlock, your third origin(If ever used) can take away your abilities to use magic if not used properly, but those who have been resurrected from the dead can unlock the fourth and final origin. This is the storage that collects magic and once unlocked, you will be able to obtain magic faster. Making the resurrected person with infinite magical power.

Mom reads the passage and closes the book "So basically you don't need to wait for your magic to fill up, your magic supply is the amount of magic in the area?" I ask and mom nods"More or less. I need to fully unlock this power in order for you to use it. Once the spell is done, say: 4th Origin: Unlocked." she says and Natsu and I nod. Mom puts her hands in front of us. I tightly grab Natsu's hand. He gives it a gentle squeeze of reassurance.

Mom starts chanting words. Words I don't even know! I feel all the magic around me, Natsu and I start to glow. I feel the magic flowing inside my body and I feel my supply replenish. The amount of power is so overwhelming. I feel heat surround my body. It doesn't feel like my normal heat generated by the celestial light. I open my eyes and see by body surrounded by my celestial magic, but also flames. Mom has stopped chanting. Natsu was surrounded by his flames,but also his lightning.

"Huh? Why am I on fire?" I ask and mom smiles. "Like Natsu, being a fire-lightning wizard at times, or Gajeel being a iron-shadow wizard at times, you can become a celestial-fire wizard at times." I look at her strangely. "But how?" I ask and she laughs. "You ate that flame that was in the jar." she says and I recall the event. "You both now have the power to bring down Acnologia. When it comes to Vayen, however, you need every dragonslayer there is. Good luck." mom finishes and time starts up again. She falls to the ground, unconscious and I lift her up and put her to the side. Mom reverts back to her dragon form and the room is dead silent. "Attention all dragonslayers!" I say "No matter where you are currently, you better be here in the next 10 unless you want to face my wrath." I finish and smirk. "They all heard." Natsu says and I smile and crack my knuckles. "This will be fun."  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~  

Hey guys! Again, this chapter was posted really early in the morning for me. I still hope you liked this chapter! Leave a vote or comment to show your support. BAIIIIIII!!!