Chapter 13: Mirrors

Before we start I have to let you know that I do NOT own Fairy Tail *sigh* it belongs to Hiro Mashima. The story however is mine. Just make sure you know that m'kay?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 13: Mirrors (Lucy's POV)

The screen switches yet again as Layla tries to unhook me from the hanging position I am in. We can't break the chains, we already tried. Vayen made the chains unbreakable by anyone in a separate pair or in the chains, so since Layla is using chain opposite of mine yet in the same material, we can't break it. I drop to the floor (Still in chains) unconnected to the pillars that held me up. Stomping comes yet again down the hallway. One pair of feet hitting the ground is stronger than the other. Vayen appears with Acnologia by his side. I wait impatiently for their actions.

Instead of being evil and villains, they are just annoying. "What do you want now?" I say in a monotone voice, acting as if I don't care, but in this situation where I can't escape on my own, I have to care. They don't respond, instead they just grab and drag us. "Field trip! Yay!" I say. Vayen has the lacrima, I have been using to make sure my friends are okay, in one arm and me in the other. A giant arena comes into view as we cross through the hall. Vayens tight grip around me squeezes my sides. The fabric of my torn wedding dress brushes against my sides as he carries me. I use my hands to push his grasp away so I can breath properly.

A barrier surrounds a certain area in the arena and the pillars are set up for the chains again, one for a human and one for a dragon. I huff in annoyance. "I just got off one of those." I say as Vayen strings me up like a rag doll. Acnologia follows with Layla in his grasp. The lacrima is set up once again and I hear bits of Mira's voice. "Wow! Sound's like fun." As the screen turns on, I see Natsu run up a flight of stairs. The reflection in the mirror let me see him. "Natsu." I mumble and Vayens eyes widen. "He already made it through? We need troops !" Vayen shouts. Soldiers start rushing down the hallway to go stop him and I smirk. "You know, nothing is going to stop him, Vayen." I say "Shut up." he snaps and I continue to watch Mira.

"Well hi there!" Mira says smiling. She walks to the side and taps a mirror. Each wall has about 8 mirrors on it. Though the entire room is made of mirrors, there is a certain amount. She continues to tap each one as the man watches her. "What are you doing?" He asks and Mira smiles again. "Oh nothing! Just admiring the mirrors." Mira says. She continues to tap each mirror until all of them have been tapped. "I'm sure you have a challenge for me?" Mira says and the man nods. A shell of mirrors forms around her "Try to escape." He giggles evilly. Another screen pops up showing the inside of the shell. "How the heck did a lacrima get inside there so quickly?" I say and Layla shrugs. "Oh! I remember Loke telling me about this!" Mira says "It is supposed to show something you regret in the mirror and all you have to do is destroy it, but the thing is, I don't have any regrets. Therefor this prison can't contain me." Mira turns to Satan Soul and hits the wall of the shell. It shatters and the man in silver is speechless.

"I'm sorry, what is your name?" "O-Ovism of the M-Mirrors." he stuttered in surprise. "Loke's biggest regret was 'killing' Karen, but my biggest regret has been resolved. Lisanna is safe and alive." Mira says. Ovism clenches his teeth and curls up his fist. He lunges at Mira who sidesteps the attack, making Ovism hit the ground. All the mirrors crack. "H-How did all the mirrors crack?" he says and the 'She Devil" smiles. While you were distracted on how to beat me and I was tapping mirrors, you didn't notice that I was putting a crack in the mirrors. Each crack made sure that the mirrors shattered when you hit the floor with your fist." she says . Darkness gathers in her hands. She aims it at Ovism "Soul Extinctor!" she yells and a beam of darkness hits Ovism. She reverts back to her old form. He disappears into the Celestial Spirit realm. "In a fight, you have to know your opponent, the knowledge can be the difference between a win or a loss." she says. Wendy comes out of nowhere and hugs Mira. "That was so beautiful I'm crying!" Wendy sobs into her dress. "Nice, Mira!" Grey complements.

A crash is heard downstairs and Vayen stands in the center of the arena. The lacrima falls and smashes because of the shaking. I hear footsteps running up the stairs coming closer and closer. A man I know very well runs into the arena with a determined face. The pinkette stops a few feet away from Vayen. "Give Lucy back." Natsu says.  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~  

Hey guys! Sorry if this was short! I hope you liked each of the battles and Natsu found Lucy! Yay! Vote comment and follow to show your support! BAIIIIIIIIIII!