Chapter 4: The Missing Dragon

Before we start I have to let you know that I do NOT own Fairy Tail *sigh* it belongs to Hiro Mashima. The story however is mine. Just make sure you know that m'kay?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 4: The Missing Dragon (Natsu's POV)

I lay in Lucy's bed and think, even though it hurt, about Levy's discovery. I should have had this origin unlocked for a long time, yet I never gathered power that fast. After I couldn't think of anything or stand the pain, I decided to go to the dragon realm and ask the dragons, more specifically, Igneel and Layla. "Open Portal: Dragon Realm!" I shout and the portal opens up. I jump in and am soon met with a galactic sky. "Igneel! Layla! I need to talk to you!" Igneel flies down to me. "The other dragons and I have been looking for her, but we can't find her." "That is weird. First Lucy, then Layla. Do they all have some kind of relationship?" I ask and Igneel shrugs. "All I know is that Layla came here when Lucy's mom died and Vayen came around when Jude died."

"Do you think that Layla might be Vayens ex wife?"

"That is a possibility."

"Then that would make Lucy his daughter."

"I can understand why anyone would kidnap Layla and Lucy because of their magic power, but if you put in the back story then that makes everything almost fit together like a puzzle."

"Yeah, but why wouldn't he kidnap anyone else?"

"Because they would be his family like every other cliche plot."

After Igneel and I had our brainstorming session we concluded that Vayne might be Layla's husband and Lucy's dad.

"Guys! We need to tell you something!" Igneel and I burst through the large door made for the dragons to enter. "Vayen might have some family bond with Layla and Lucy!" I yell and everyone gasps. "Think about it: Lucy is gone and so is Layla, Layla disappeared at the time Lucy's mother died, and Vayen came around at the time Jude died. Vayen has also only been kidnapping Lucy so far!" I exclaim my points. "I have been thinking it would be something like that." Levy says and dives back into her studies.

Suddenly another person bursts through the doors. "Loke?" Everyone says. He nods quickly. "I opened my own gate, but you need to know that what you all said is true. He has Layla and Lucy right now and you don't have much time. I can't tell exactly where the location is, but the whole place is heavily guarded and there are many obstacles. Be careful not to g-" Loke is cut off and disappears. "Dang it, his gate was shut." Levy says, not looking up from her work. I smell the air. "I can still follow his scent from where he came from." I say and Igneel follows me outside.

I start running in the direction where the scent was coming from. Igneel flies along side me and I jump up on his back. As we fly, I realise that the Heartfillia land was around here. Loke's scent stops at a huge, black, crater with a dark castle. I hear a scream from inside and it echos all around us. "That's Lucy!" I growl and try to save her, but am stopped by Igneel. "Natsu, you can't face him alone. If he can do enough damage to get a scream out of that girl, Mavis help us." Igneel says. (In this part of the story all the dragons are apart of Fairy Tail except Sting and Rogue's dragons)

Igneel and I fly back to the guild, each with blank faces, though I was boiling with anger. "Gramps we need to speak with you, alone." I say plainly to Gramps as we walk through the door. Gramps nods and we take the little meeting outside. "Gramps, we think that we could train everyone in the dragon realm for one day Earthland, but in the dragon realm it would be 52 days." I say and Gramps looks at me. "Why?" He says and I look at him with a serious face "So we can get stronger to defeat Vayen and get Lucy and Layla back."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! Sorry if this was short again. I still hope you enjoyed this chapter and leave a vote or a comment to show your support. Don't forget to check out my page for more books by me. BAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!