Chapter 12: Dreams and Ice-Make

Before we start I have to let you know that I do NOT own Fairy Tail *sigh* it belongs to Hiro Mashima. The story however is mine. Just make sure you know that m'kay?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 12: Dreams and Ice-Make (Lucy's POV)

(Dream)

Cheers ring among the crowd and I congratulate Erza on being the new Guild Master. We all head to the lot to go start working on the guild hall. A few people stop and start running in a different direction like Natsu, Wendy, and Gajeel, but I guess it's a dragonslayer thing. I sit with Levy to decide how the layout of the guild hall is going to look. "I think it should be smaller, but we can expand on it later." I say to Levy. She nods and I start drawing it out. Natsu, Wendy, and Gajeel are nowhere to be seen. I brush it off though I think I am missing something important.

They soon return and tell Erza that they will be leaving for 2 weeks for materials. After that time passed, they looked as if they haven't seen us for years. I walk to Fairy Hills to get to sleep. Laying down in my bed made me think about them once again. I close my eyes and fall asleep, brushing off their weird behavior.

I wake up and head to do more work on the guild hall. It is nearing completion and I sit down to relax. "Hey, Luce!" Natsu says, sitting down next to me. "Hey, Natsu, how've you been?" I ask "I've been good, but Lucy, I wanted to ask you something." Natsu says I nod my head "Go ahead, I'm all ears." I say and he looks at me seriously. "Are you a dragonslayer?" I open my mouth to speak, but no words come out. I went to the dragon realm, no I didn't. The celestial dragon is named Layla and she taught me, but it never happened. Vayen is a monster, who?

Thoughts fill my brain and I hold my head. "I don't know! No! Yes!" I shout and shut my eyes. I feel gazes at me. I stand up and run off, faster than I have ever ran, faster than I even thought possible for a human being. I sit on the ground and cover my eyes. I feel a soft paw on my hands. I put down my hands and see an exceed. Do I know her? Yes, no? "Come on Lucy! Get out of this dream!" She squeaks. "Do a roar!" She says. I take my stance, just like Layla taught me. I am the celestial dragonslayer. Layla taught me everything I know. I feel a little jar around my neck and I take a sip of its contents. "Celestial Dragon Roar!" I shout and the glass breaks.

(End of Dream)

I wake up and look around. The screen in front of me showed Grey and another man. They were at a face off and Layla is looking intently at the screen before her.

"What happened?" I ask and she turns toward me. "Well you screamed and shouted a lot of weird things in your sleep and Natsu heard what you said and got a little angry-" A piece of the wall fell off and cut her off. "You should know that the days that I was still there and you were not, I saw Natsu and he was a wreak. The first thing he did was put on his cloak and try to go after you." I smile a bit. "We convinced him to come back, well, Igneel ordered him and Natsu never disobeys Igneel. Grey and Juvia's wedding still took place, but the after party wasn't really a party. You were the stolen bride." A few tears leak out and all I can do is let them fall.

"You have some nerve messing with Fairy Tail." Grey says. The man in front of him glares and doesn't say a word. Instead, he attacks. "Water Typhoon!" "Ice-Make Geyser!" Grey freezes the guys water. "I am Ulfric of the Water, One of the 5 Kodomo, and I will destroy you!" Ulfric shouts and attacks Grey. Grey has the upper hand in this battle because he can always freeze Ulfric's water. "Ice-Make Ramp!" Grey says and a path of ice forms under his feet. He travels quickly behind Ulfric and hits him "Ice Blade: Seven Strike Dance!" Ulfric falls to the ground and the ice shatters on Grey's hand. "Never mess with an ice-make wizard." Grey says "Especially if you are a water wizard." "Grey!" A voice attracts his attention as Ulfric's body disappears. Erza, Wendy, and Gajeel run into the beach like room. "Good job, guys!" I say weaky. "Lucy?" Grey asks and I smile. "I am slowly able to hear everyone's voice. I can't hear Mira or Natsu." My voice gets quiet as I say Natsu. "Well, there's still the final of the 5 Kodomo, so keep up the good work and go get 'em."  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~  

Hey Guys! Sorry there wasn't much of the battle, but I wanted to focus more of Lucy this time rather than the battle, but still hope you enjoyed! Leave a vote or a comment to show your support! BAIIIIIIIIIIII!