Chapter 20: Departure and Arrival

Before we start I have to let you know that I do NOT own Fairy Tail *sigh* it belongs to Hiro Mashima. The story however is mine. Just make sure you know that m'kay?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 20: Departure and Arrival (Natsu's POV)

I am woken by a loud voice and constant shaking. "Wake up Natsu or we're going to be late!" Lucy shouts. I open my eyes to Lucy holding my bag and her suitcase. "We are leaving in 5 minutes!" She shouts and my eyes snap open. I jump out of bed and open the drawers of my dresser to grab my clothes. Lucy is running around, making sure everything is there. I change and snatch my bag fro Lucy. We dash out the door and race through the hallways of Fairy Hills. There are carriages lines up at the front of the guild to transport us to Hargeon. "Wait for us!" Lucy shouts at them. We pick up the pace and soon enough, we are at the guild hall.

We load our bags in the back of the carriage and take a seat. My stomach growls and I groan in uncomfort. Suddenly, something hits me in the head and lands in my lap. I look down at the object. It's a sandwich wrapped in paper. "Well are you just going to stare at it?" Lucy asks. I grin and lean back in my chair. "You know me so well!" I comment and unwrap the sandwich. As I munch on the sandwich, the carriage jerks forward. I immediately topple to the floor, sick. Lucy falls sick on Levy (Who is sitting next to her) "Why did I agree to this?" Levy groans, resting Lucy's head on her lap. "Help!" I croak out, reaching toward the door. "The ride to Hargeon is only 30 minutes, so you'll have to tough it out." says Gajeel, who has his necklace around his neck and makes it obvious that it's there.

30 minutes later and Lucy and I are running all over the place yelling 'freedom'. I grab our bags and start carrying them to the wooden death trap. "Wendy! Can you use the troia?" Lucy asks, referring to the magic spell that saves dragonslayers from motion sickness. "I can try!" Wendy responds, determined. I continue toward the boat until I am at the dock. I look up at the monster and swallow before stepping onto it. It rocks a bit and I collapse on the floor. I see Lucy look up at the boat before taking off. She steps onto the boat without a problem. "H-How?" I stutter. "Troia." she winks at me before dragging me off the boat.

Wendy does the troia spell (which doesn't work) and we board the boat. Halfway through the trip and Lucy's troia has worn off. Grey drops something of the floor 10 feet away from me. "Oh look! It's flame-brains necklace." he says and I stand up shakily and stumble over to the gem necklace. I slip it on and jump up. "I'm sorry Lucy, but we had an extra necklace the entire time. Grey just wanted to pull a prank." Wendy says and hands Lucy the necklace before dashing away. "You just sent two dragons at me?" Grey shouts as we approach him. People off to the side, trying not to laugh now have Lucy to deal with while I got Grey. "C'mon? Are you scared?" Grey teases. I shake my head. "No Grey, are you scared?" I ask him. Grey frowns "I just asked you that." he retorts. "Shaddup!" I shout at him. "Why don't you make me-" Grey gets cut off by the flying body of Elfman. I hear an apology in the background and a fight break out.

"I'm gonna kill you, ice princess!" I shout and run at him with my fist on fire. "Bring it!" He shouts in return. We break out in a fight...but Lucy comes and knocks Grey out. "I wanted to beat him up!" I whine and Lucy huffs. "I needed to get my payback on Grey too! Though I didn't mean to hit that hard!" Lucy says, leaning on the boat railing. A moment of silence passes between us until an island in the distance. "Look!" I shout pointing at the island. "It's the resort!" Everyone crowds against the side of the boat to catch a glimpse of the resort.

We dock about 10 minutes later (Though it feels like an hour) and are escorted to our rooms. Usually we would rent a beach house, but since nearly everyone in the guild has a girl/boyfriend or is married, having separate rooms made more sense. I look at the amusement park from the room I'm sharing with Lucy, Cel, and Happy and some do not make sense. "Is there some kind of lacrima show or book about a kid with a yellow rat-thing? 'Cause I have never seen it before." I say from the balcony overlooking the park. "I don't know, but that sounds like one heck of an attraction." Lucy responds from the room. "Oh and I was talking to the other dragonslayers on the communication lacrima Warren made and they want to know if we wanna explore the park with them!" I look at the park for a bit then respond "Yeah sure! Sounds like fun!"  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~  

(Cue Faster Car) Hey guys! Hope you enjoyed this chapter! Leave a vote or a comment to show your support! It would be appreciated! Also check you my profile for more works by me! BAIIIIIIIIIIIII!