(Club Royalty)

The club was too crowded as it was a Saturday night.

Aliya - So Manik what will you have?
Beer or wine?

Manik - No Thanks Aliya. I don't drink.

Aliya - Oh Ok. Fine.

Saying this Aliya ordered some alcohol for herself and drank it in a go.

Manik was surprised to see all this.

After drinking alcohol, Aliya took Manik to the dance floor.

Aliya was not in her senses. She was trying to get too close to Manik.

Manik felt a little awkward.

Aliya snaked her arms around Manik's neck and tried to kiss him.

Manik removed Aliya's hand and slightly pushed her away and left from there.

Aliya smiled seeing this.

She ran after Manik.

Aliya -Manik wait..... Just listen to me.

Saying this she stopped Manik.

Manik - Aliya what was all that. I had never expected this from you.

Aliya - Manik relax..... It was just a test .

Manik - What test? What are you talking about?

Aliya - Don't get me wrong. I was just testing your character. I mean if there was anyone else who was in your place right now, he would have definitely tried to take advantage of a drunk girl but you didn't.

And believe me I don't drink as well it was just lemon water which I ordered.

Manik - That means you were just acting......

Aliya - Yes. And you know something I have always dreamt of a man who would be just like you.

YOU are really special Manik.

Manik now understood everything and asked with a smile on his face - So did I pass in your so called test?

Aliya - Yes. You have passed with flying colours.

Saying this she hugged Manik tightly.

Manik too hugged her back.

Then Aliya broke the hug and said- And let me make this very clear .

You have passed in just a single test. There are a lot more tests coming up. If you pass each of them then you can qualify to be my boyfriend.

Manik - Acha......

Aliya - Yes. The Aliya Saxena ka boyfriend banna koi mazak thode hi na hai. Kyu?

Manik - Haan wo to hai. I am ready for any number of tests. Bring it on Baby.

Aliya - Oooo. I like this attitude.

Both Manik and Aliya laughed together.

Aliya - Ok now keep it aside for a while and let's go to some restaurant.I am hungry.

Both Manik and Aliya went to a restaurant and had there dinner.

Manik - It's too late now. Let me drop you home.

Aliya - It's Ok . My car is parked here. I will manage.

Manik - No Aliya. It's not safe to drive alone at this point of time.

Aliya - Abhi se itna possessive attitude. I like it. Ok Chalo.

Saying this Manik opened the door of his car for Aliya. Aliya occupied the passenger seat and Manik took the driver's seat and he drove to Aliya's house.

Aliya bid Bye to Manik and kissed him on his cheek.

Aliya - Good Night Manik .

Manik - Good Night.

Manik drove away to his house.

Manik reached home and went to Nandini's room to share the news of Aliya with her.

But Nandini was not in her room.

Manik directly went to the terrace as he knew that Nandini would be there.

Nandini was sitting on the sidewall and staring at the stars.

She had tears in her eyes .

Manik - Nandini tum yahan kya kar rahi ho. Wo bhi Itni raat ko.

As soon as she heard Manik's voice, Nandini wiped her tears.

Her back was facing Manik so he couldn't see it.

Nandini plastered a smile on her face and said- Bas aise hi. Neend nahi aarahi thi isliye hum yahan aakar baith gaye.

Manik - Acha... Nandini tum theek to ho na. I mean is anything bothering you? Agar aisa hai to please batao mujhe.

Nandini - Aisi koi baat nahi hai Manik. Hum bilkul theek hai. Why would anything bother me? Hamare paas aap jaisa friend hai, Buaji hai to take care of me. Aur Hume kya chahiye? I am happy.
Ye sab chodiye aap bataiye . Deal final hogayi aapki?

Manik - Yes I got the project and you know something. Aliya likes me too.

Manik told Nandini everything that happened between him and Aliya except the cheek kiss.

Nandini's heart broke into thousand pieces hearing all this.

She couldn't bear the thought of Manik being with someone else.

But still she composed herself and said- I m so happy for you. Aap Aliya ko bahut pasand karte ho na?

Manik - I don't know.... But I like spending time with her. And Nandini you have to help me in impressing her.

Nandini - But mai kaise???

Manik - Tumhe pata to hoga na ke girls ko kya Acha Lagta hai kya nahi. So you can guide me. Will you?

Nandini faked a smile and said- Ok. I will.

Manik - Thanks Nandini. You are a true friend.

Saying this he hugged Nandini.

Nandini laughed within herself on her fate.

All this was seen by Nyonika and Soha.

Nyonika couldn't hear the conversation between Manik and Nandini but saw Nandini and Manik hugging and Nandini smiling.

Soha - Dekha Nyonika Aunty ye Nandini apke peeth peeche kya kya karti hai. Manik ko phasana chahti hai ye.

Nyonika - Tum sach bol rahi ho. Mujhe Ab jaldi Kuch karna hoga.

Nyonika got very angry and was about to go to Nandini and confront her.

Soha stopped her and said - But aap abhi confront mat karo Nandini ko atleast not infront of Manik.

Saying this Soha took Nyonika from there to her room.

Done with another update.

Hope you guys like it.

Ignore the typos if any.