Bachlorette Party

Nikki's POV

I was woken up by Brie's alarm and for the first time I wasnt mad about it..

it was 11:45 and I was soo excited... I wont see Randy until tomorrow and I cant wait to see him!!!  Tonight is just for me in my last day of being just a girlfriend to Randy... I womder how his expression will be tomorrow when he sees me..

I was having all these thoughts when our door began to knock and in came everybody..

Nat: Omg how excited are you?!?
Nay: We are gonna get so turnt tonight!!
Eva: Dont forget to kiss somone tonight that it will be the last day that you will be able too!!

we all looked at her and we all laughed...

N: thanks girls but we have to get ready first before anything goes down...
B: true.. Nikki hurry and go shower so that we can go to the salon and they can do our hair!!
N: why so early?
P: umm hello pumkin we are about 8 girls here!!
N: ohh ok true.. give me a few minutes then... WAIT!!
B: what???
N: did you guys make reservations for the salon?!?
Nat: its taken care of!!! Big E called in for me
P: Ohhh!! I asked him to!!!
N: why E?
P: kuz why not he has a great way of speaching and always ends up getting what he wants!!
Eva: true!!
N: alright well imma go shower!!!

I went into the bathroom and left the door open so that I could continue talking with the girls..

P: E has bigger boobs than me its so embarrising haha
E: except Nicole
N: fuck you Eva!!
P: BAHAHAHA
Nat: that was a good one!!
P: you too Nattie and yours are original!!
B: BAHAHAHA
Nat: you girls are rude!! haha

I was laughing in the shower at how Brie, Paige and Eva were roasting everybody...

I got out of the shower and got ready and we left to the salon

( Later at night)

its was 9:00 and Randy called me to check up in me before I left with the girls while he was with the guys

N: yes im fine hahah I gotta go!!
R: if you want to we can ditch them all and somwhere..
N: Randy!! we are litterally in two different countries stop!!
R: ok fine!!
N: I love you but I have to go the girls are hurrying me up!!
R: ok then..
N: I love you bie!!

I hung up quickly and put on some lipstick and went out of the room..

N: ready girls?
P: lets go!!
Foxy: WAIT!!!
Nat: what??
Foxy: why are we all wearing leather black haha
N: idk we look sexy af tho lets go!! haha

we were in Vegas walking into a casino bar and emmidiatly all eyes were on us...

Girls rolling their eyes at us once they saw their men not paying attention to them no more and guys quickly trying to buy us drink but we just ignored them...

we went to the bar stool and some guys quickly moved to give us space to ask for drinks...

(3 hours later)

everything was a mess!!! Brie was making out with a male table dancer and Nattie was grinding on Paige while Paige was slapping her ass!! Rosa was making out with some girl that kinda looked like the old Miley Cyrus.. Foxy was in a room with a Chippendale god knows doing what and Mandy dancing on a stripper pole while Eva was with me since she didnt drink... I drank a little bit but not to much kuz I didnt want to be hungover for my wedding...

N: wow everybody is in Brie Mode.. even the strippers and the creepy old guy dancing with Paige and Nattie
E: yea but how funny is it gonna be when they wake up tomorrow haha
N: ik im so excited!!
E: you should be.. this is your dream and its finally coming true!!
N: I know im so excited haha

she gave me a hug and we took care of the girls for three more hours but things were getting outta hand so we all went back to the hotel and they all ended up sleeping on my bed!! I didnt even bother to remove them so I just took Nattie's hotel key card and went to sleep there...

A/N

sorry I havent updated but ive been busy... I hope you guys liked Battle Ground today.. I kinda didnt lol I only wanted to know who was Sasha Bank's partner and waiting for the Randy Orton interview tbh haha but hope you guys did and YAY!! Dean retained & OMG BAILEY DEBUTED TO THE MAIN ROSTER!!!😱❤️ haha well hope you guys enjoyed the chapter and dont forget to comment and vote There is probably like one or two chapters to this book left!!!! 😱😭😭