Different Ways

Nikki's POV

Its been three weeks since randy broke up with me n he hasnt even talked to me out if our storyline.... what breaks my heart the most is that he's been hanging around with Renee Young alot and Kelly has been ignoring both of us.... Ive talked to Brie about it but it really isnt helpful and John wont even look at me in the eyes!!!!! Its been a rough few weeks and im going crazy with out him!!!!

Randy's POV

I miss Nicole alot but I needed to set the record straight I mean she used me.... who knew that I would be played like i was..I look at her and I feel soo dissapointed but most important, i feel my heart breaking everytime We make eye contact... I just want to run up to her and kiss her but i cant...

I tried apoligizing to Kelly but she wouldnt accept my appoligy... she let me explain everything on how I did wanna break up with her but I didnt and I feel like such an asshole kuz I played her while Micole was playing both of us....

I was sitting down thinking things when Renee Young came up to me....

RY: hey Randy
R: hey Renee
RY: whatchu thinking bout
R: Nicole...
RY: awww poor buddy

she stood up and hugged me... we looked at eachother and I saw Nicole walk our way and all I could do and think if was pull Renee and kiss her...

Nikki's POV

I was walking down the hallway when I saw Randy kiss Renee and all I could do was just stare in shock.....

He looked my way then turned back away... My eyes got wattery and Renee just stood in shock and I ran away...

Randy's POV

RY: what the hell was that for!!!!!
R: im sorry Its just that I saw Nicole and I felt like i had too..
RY: hurting her is not gonna fix anything with you twoo..
R: im sorry Renee and you are right....

Nikki's POV

I went running crying and Brie saw me and chased after me..

B: Nicole whats wrong..
N: Randy!!!
B: what happened with him?!?!?
N: he ... he kissed Renee
B: young?!?!?
N: YES!!!! i tild you they were a thing now...

with that John heard me and came our way

J: hey whats wrong

Nicole looked at me and he hugged me...

N: no nothing im fine
J: cmon Nicole.. im here for you

I didnt wanna tell him anything and Brie just blurted it out..

B: she saw Randy kiss Renee Young..
J: ohhh.. so you do love him??..
B: she does

I couldnt beleive Brie rn all i could do was look at John

N: John.. im so...
J: no you dont have to appoligize i mean you broke up with me and i lost you for being a dumbass... what you gotta go do is look for him and confront him kuz i know you love him
B: he is right Nicole..

I gave them a smile and went to look for Randy..

I saw him and called him up..

N: Randy!!!

he saw me gave me a smile a came up to me.... i was about to talk to him when he kissed me and I didnt hesitate to kiss back..