Cought off Guard

Stephanie's POV

I was walking down the hall when I heard voices and theyvtealized that it was Randy and Nicole arguing.. I couldnt beleive him!!!! He is basically just using her I mean he stops talking to her then all of a sudden he tries tk get at her in a closet...

S: open up!!!!

Randy's POV

I heard Stephanie's voice and Nicole almost wanting to cry

R: Nicole please dont
N: just shut up and open the door..

I opened the door and Steph looked at me with hate and slapped me..

R: WTH!!!
S: lets go Nicole

she grabbed her hand and took her...

damn I cant beleive Stephanie!!! She didnt even know what we were talking about plus it was none of her buisness!!!!

I got out of the closet and went to look for Nicole at Stephanies office but they werent there...

Nikki's POV

I was walking with Stephanie crying... we were on our way to my locker room..

S: what happened
N: well he tried to have sex with me in the closet!!
S: did he try to force you kuz I can fire him right away
N: NO!! No I just told him no afterwards kuz I didnt want to be his lover!!
S: what did he say
N: well I told him why he wouldnt respond to my messages and he said that it was all for us that he had a plan to break up the engagement but I just dont beleive him all to well..
S: how soo?
N: idk I mean I see how he also looks at Eva and it doesnt seem he is faking it..
S: well only you know what to do...now I gotta go but ill see you later
N: bie Steph and thanks
S: no problem

Randy's POV

I was walking to Nicole's locker room when I saw Steph walk out of there and I followed her....
It is none of her buisness what I do and dont do out of work!!!

*slams door*

S: hey!!!!
R: why?!?!?
S: why what?!?
R: why did you slap me you didnt even know what was going on!!!!!
S: look it sounded like you were forcing her into things ok and I apoligize now go!
R: No Steph I am sick and tired of you always in my buisness!!! Stop being a noay bitch!!!

with that she looked at me and slapped me and we were looking at eachother face to face when Hunter came in...

H: hey hey hey wth is going on?!?!
S: this EMPLOYEE doesnt know his place!!
R: so funny Steph
H: look Randy calm down what happened
R: what happened is that she keeps getting in my buisness and she slapped me twice
S: he called me a bitch

with that Hunter gave me another slap..

H: listen kid I love you like a son but that doesnt give you the right to disrespect my wife and Stephanie, leave him alone kuz bet you that all of this has to do with Nicole?
R: exactly
H: shut up
S: yes..
H: ok now thats THEIR problem and ik you guys are good friends but you have to let them figure out what they want Steph...

I put some thought into it and apoligized to Steph and gave her a hug

H: you are dismissed Randy..

sorry I havent updated and its not long but I think it will do...