PreBachlorette Day

Nikki's POV

Its been two months and we are getting married in a week!!! I am so happy its been such a bumpy road but here we are.. just like Paige said Kelly has been trying to get close to Randy... On the other hand I have John begging me to not get married.... It hurts me seeing him like this but I am in love with another man and even tho I love him, im not in love anymore and he needs to understand that...

I am getting ready kuz I am going on a date with Randy to this little restaurant in Whine Country where I like to go and Randy agreed... He has been so nervous that he has even practiced how he is gonna come in the church... I laugh at him and when I do he goes into another room and practices there....

I was done getting ready, all I had to do was put on my heels but I couldnt find them anywhere...

N: babe have you seem my black LV's with the red bottoms?!?!

Randy's POV

I was in the kitchen drinking wine and eating crackers and watching a soccer game on Tv... I was waiting for Nicole when she called me out looking for her stupid shoes....

R: let me check down here!!!!

I was looking around for her heals and I found them... but bitten all around... I got soo nervous kuz Otis bit her heals!!! HER FAVORITE HEALS!!! She is gonna kick both of us out of my own house so I just hid them in my office on a drawr..

R: Nicole just wear other ones I cant find them!!!
N: aww ok...

I sighed of releif and went to look for Otis to see if he had any other surprises for us... I looked around and found him on the cigar room laying down on one of the couches and I just smiled... He is such a good dog.. when he doesnt bite shoes!! Nicole hates him... so does Winston, he gets jelous when Otis is around.. Nicole nor Winston let Otis get on the bed when we are about to sleep... Nicole even sent me to another room once with Otis kuz he was snoring and I didnt want to wake him up and kick him out of the room... its funny how Nikki takes control of everything.. EVEN WINSTON haha I chuckled a bit and Nicole looked at me weirdly..

R: ohh I didnt hear you come down...
N: yea I just got down here but why are you smiling by yourself?
R: nothing just looking at Otis sleep and it reminds me of you and Winston
N: ohh wow

she came up to me and rested her arms on my neck and kissed me...

R: ready?
N: yea lets go...

we left and enjoyed our night out..

( Day before Bachlorette Party)

Nikki's POV

I AM SO HAPPY!! Tomorrow is the day that I will be  single for one last time and then be connected to the love of my life!! I couldnt help but to cry kuz of the excitment and Brie looked at me worried and confused..

B: whats wrong?!?
N: nothing im just so excited about tomorrow!!
B: well calm down!!... its scary..
N: hahaha SHUT UP!!
B: hahaha.. im soo happy for you two Nicole... Im happy that Randy is such a gentleman with you only.. and SOMETIMES me..
N: hahahaha
B: you guys seriously won the power couple of the wwe lol
N: I know we are like Beyoncé & Jay-Z & you & Bryan are like Kim & Kanye
B: hahaha ewww shut up!!!

She threw a pillow at me then got on top of me... I tried to pull her off but I couldnt and her boney legs were stabbing my stomach....

N: owww Brie get off you're hurting me!!
B: ohh sorry hahaha

She got off and sat next to me..

B: so now what.. im bored
N: mee too
B: wanna go out for drinks?
N: no you alcoholic!! I cant be hungover the day of my bachlorette party
B: hahahaha ok then

lets just order a pizza and watch a movie..

B: ugh FINE!!!