Back on Top

Nikki's POV

Our time in the UK was up!!!! I was finally gonna be able to be home and rest in my bed!!! I was soo happy and most important of all I was gonna be with my friends and family..
I was finishing packing when I got a call from Brie..

B: you ready?
N: yea im zipping up my suit cases!!
B: ok im on my way down ill wait for you..
N: ok bie

I went downstairs and Brie was there waiting with the rest...

N: is everybody here now??
B: yea weve been waiting for you
N: hahahah then LETS GO EVERYBODY HAHA!!!
Everybody: Woooo

we all got on our taxies and git to ghe airport....

(few hours later)

It was 4:00 and Raw was gonna start in an hour... Everybody was saying hie and welcoming us back... It hurts to say it but I was actually waiting to see Ramdy and he was no where to be found... I wondered if he came...

I was talking with Big Show when I heard Eva laugh and when I turn around her and Randy were playing around and Randy was all over her...

E: hahah babe stop!!
R: I dont want to tho
E: we are gonna get in trouble!!!

I felt my heart drop.. yea ik what a loser I cant get over a guy.. he's the love of my life..
I was about to walk away when my phone rings and Randy calls me out... SHIT

R: Nicole?? you guys are back
N: yea but I gotta go
E: hey Nikki
N: hey...

I was about to cry when I saw a ring in her finger..

N: you.. you guys are engaged?!?
R: ohh yea.. I asked her two weeks ago??
E: yea
N: ohh.. I gotta go bie!!!

I left walking quickly and I just wanted to cry my eyes out... how could he?!?! I mean ik I told him to date her but I thought that he would wait for me and hed break up with her to be with me!!!! yea ik really unrealistic and stupid but hey I really love the guy!!!...
I went running to the divas locker room when I bumped into Nattie....

Nattie: Nicole whats wrong why are you crying?!?
N: he... he is gonna marry her!!!!
Nattie: Nicole Randy??
N: yes!!!!
Nattie: omg im soo sorry Nicole

I was crying soo hard that I couldnt let go of her..

Nattie: Nikki... cmon lets sit here..

She dragged me with her to some chairs and Brie cane in with Renee..

B: whats wrong!!!
Nattie: Randy
B: omg what did that asshole do now?!?!?
N: he got engaged to Eva
B: Nicole...
R: im soo sorry Nicole..
N: can you girls leave me alone with my sister??
R: yea sure, cmon Nattie

They left and Brie sat next to me and I started to cry on her...
It was soo bad that I made her cry aswell..

B: Nicole stop crying pls
N: I CANT!!!! I LOVE HIM SOO MUCH!!

We were crying when Eva opened the locker room door..

E: Nicole whats wrong??
B: get out Eva
E: whats wrong
B: GET OUT!!
N: BRIE!!! Nothing Eva it was something with my mom & brother..
E: ohh well hope they are ok... Hope we can talk soon..

She got her things and left...

B: why did you say that?!?
N: it wasnt her fault
B: wel yea but she is with him
N: soo?!?! she's in love too..  the same thing that happened to me happened to her soo i wont judge her...
B: ok whatever you say Nicole...

I stopped crying and went to get my makeup fixed with the ladies who did our makeup...

(later)

We were about to leave and Brie told me that Eva left with Arianne and that she left Randy alone.. I wasnt gonna go beg him to leave her I mean I have dignity!!!
I was walking out when Randy called me

R: NIKKI!!!! NICOLE!!
N: what
R: I heard you were crying really bad what happened?!?

I couldnt fake with him... I tried to keep my tears in but I couldnt.. It was to much and I lived him!!

R: NICOLE!!

He hugged me and he smelled soo good!! I forgot how clean and near he was with his hygene... He tightened the hug then pulled my chin up and looked into my eyes.... I couldnt resist myself and kissed him..... He pulled us apart right away tho....

R: Nicole..
N: IM SO SORRY

I tried to walk away but he pulled my arm and looked at me again..

R: I missed you

He then crashed his lips into mine and I wrapped my arms around his neck...
I broke it off kuz we were gonna get caught...

R: come with me..

He grabbed my hand and jogged to his bus... as soon as we got on top he started to kiss me and and started to unzip my dress and I unzipping his jeans...

R: im glad your back

He kissed me once again and I broke the kiss...

N: WAIT!!!
R: yea??
N: why did you get engaged??
R: Nicole..
N: No pls tell me
R: you left and didnt ever call me.. I thought that you were done with me kuz you kept posting pictures with some guy.. Eva was there for me every time and well we hit it off to try things... I was always thinking of you tho but she had been soo good to me I had too..
N: ohh
R: but you are here now tho

he leaned in and we continued to kiss.. he took off my dress and I took off his shirt... he took off his pants and then threw me to the bed.... He started kissing me from top to bottom... He then took off my bra and underwear and kissed me again.. He looked at me smiling as he slid it inside me and I began to give him small moans..
He began slowly and later began to go faster and faster.... I couldnt beleive that I was with him again.

R: you missed this??
N: very much..

I got on top of him and started to kiss him....

(minutets later)

R: wow!!
N: hah what
R: you are an expert!!
N: hahaha shut up

he laughed and started to kiss me... we were laying down together when his phine began to ring and realized it was Eva Marie...

ok guys here you go and sorry I havent been updating Ive been busy plus im doing another book that I think you will like but Im trying to publish it finished soo yea