The Boss Mad

Nikki's POV

I was actually pretty nervous and excited for what was going on.. I mean its gonna be time soon to stop this game...

I looked at Seth and he was VERY nervous haha it was cute.. I gave him a small smile and touched his leg and he grabbed my hand and kissed it...

I gotta give it to him tho.. he's been very sweet with me I mean I wont deny that but I hope he doesnt take to heart what is about to happen..

We arrived at a hotel and he quickly came and opened my door.

N: thank you..
S: you're welcome my beautiful lady!!

We went inside and he got a room..
when we got up there be quickly dropped everything and began to kiss me from behind...
I turned to him and kissed him back.. he walked me still not letting go of me straight to the bed
He unzipped my dress and pulled it off and I took off his shirt...
He was very rough like if he really needed to let everything out when I quickly started to act like if I couldnt do it...

S: wha..whats wrong?!???
N: Seth.. I..I cant do this im sorry..
S: why?!? Did you not like it I mean I can do better!!
N: No.. Im sorry...

with that I got him off of me and quickly got my bag..

S: NICOLE WAIT!!

I didnt listen I just headed out and down.. once the elevator door opened, Randy and Sasha were there waiting.. he was holding her hand and Sasha soon let go once she saw me..

N: Randy..
R: hey Nicole umm hey..

Randy's POV

I couldnt beleive what was going on!!! Did she win already? Did she really have sex with him? Did he force her into things?!?!? I had all these things going thru my head but I didnt wanna be rude to Sasha and just ask Nicole all these things eith her there..

Nicole's eyes began to water and I could tell it was a fake cry but Sasha didnt and even tho she felt awkward with what was happening, she still felt for Nicole..

N: Randy I really need you!!
R: I uhh...
S: go its ok Randy I mean I know you still like her.. it shows

I looked at her confused but she pushed me to Nicole handing me the room keys..

R: Sasha no wait ill just talk to her outside and ill go up with you right now..

I look over at Nicole and now she looks mad kuz of what I just said..

S: you sure?
R: yea dont worry sweetheart..
S: ok.. bie Nicole hope you feel better..
N: thank you..

I grabbed Nicoles bags and we headed outside onto my bus.. we went in and I put her stuff down and she quickly jumped on me and started to kiss me.. I kissed her for a while but then put her down and sat her so that she could tell me what happened..

R: ok Nicole so what happened why did you stop the bet did you win?!?!? Did he hurt you?
N: no dw I left him in shock in there I told him I couldnt do it..
R: wow soo cold to leave a man like that
N: I could go back and really do it..
R: NO!! I mean you won this is over!!

She gave me a smile then a kiss...

Sasha's POV

I was gonna shower but I left my pj bag on Randy's bus so I went down to go get it...
I went outside the building and went to the bus but from the front window saw Randy taking Nicole to the back on the bed.. I quickly got on and wanted some explinations..

Nicole was laughing and telling some things to him..

N: babe we should leave and leave her up there..
R: No Nicole I have to leave already so go check in on a room..
N: Randy but I need you..
R: well so do I but I dint wanna be rude to Sasha..
N: so what.. youre gonna sleep with her.. that wasnt part of the bet.. the deal is to get someone to try to sleep with you.. I won now you can cut the crap off!!!

I couldnt beleive was I had just heard but I wasnt gonna take more of it...

S: so thats all I am and was Seth too?? a BET????

they quickly parted and Randy stood up..

R: Sasha..

My eyes were teary kuz I was embarresed that they both played me like that... I felt soo ashamed and worthless..
I gave him a slap and Nicole quickly stood up defend him but ended up getting one as well... She wanted to jump me but Rand held on to her..

N: LET ME GO!!
R: Nicole calm down!!
S: Ill leave your things outside the hallway so that you can get them.. Im out.. you too are sick and deserve each other
R: Sasha wait!!!

I left the bus crying and went inside and got to the room to quickly put Randy's things out..

Randy's POV

I felt soo bad for what just happened... I didnt want things ti end like they did and I feel ashamed.. I made Nicole stay on the bus and closed all the curtains on the windows.. we were gonna sleep on the bus kuz I had already given the night to my bus driver...

R: stay here imma just go get my things..
N: hurry up..

I ran inside the building and went to go look for room 221 which was the room Sasha and I were gonna stay in.. I could here her crying and my things were already out in the hallway..

R: Sasha please let me in..
S: go away I dont wanna talk to you!!
R: PLEASE!!!
S: GO OR ILL CALL THE POLICE!!!
R: Sasha.. im sorry...

I waited but got no responce back... I headed back down with my things and Nicole had fallen asleep.. I guess kuz of the anger she went thru with the slap rn idk... I put her on the bed and I fixed everything so that we would just leave quickly in the morning...

I really wanna make things up for Sasha kuz she didnt deserve that and I feel bad...