The Cover Up

Randy's POV

I kissed Nicole and she responded back when Stephanie cleared her throat.

R: Steph..
S: you two follow me..

We both went with her as she pulled us into her office and called Hunter in..

R: is it really necesary to call him in???
S: SHUT UP!!!

we both stayed quiet till Hunter came...

H: are you two insane?!?!?
N: I...
H: here me out first... what are you two doing and when did this start??
R: way before the storyline....
N: yea it was when I had broken up with John...
S: do you know what Kelly can do to you two??
H: look its non of our buisness but at the same time Randy, you are like a son to me or a younger brother..
R: I know but I just love this girl!!
S: that is why you two have to cut it off..
N: WHY?!?!?
S: Kuz Kelly can sue you two
R: we are not married tho..
S: she will find a way.. you guys have to..
R: Steph Cmon.. think of when you and Hunter were sneaking around..
H: hey that is different.. you are not allowed to talk about that!!!
R:how is it different?!?!
N: Randy stop!!!
S: WAIT!!!

everybody stayed quiet and looked at her...

S: if you two are happy, then let it be..
H: Steph!!
S: think about it... you and I were in the SAME position..we loved eachother butvyoubwere taken and I took my opprtunities...
H: ok well.. if you say so...

Nikki just looked at me and smiled as I grabbed her hand...

S: you guys have my blessing and if you need help with Kelly, just ask but just try to break up with her soon..
R: I will thanks...

I looked at Nicole and kissed her as she smiled at me and we left the room...

R: I cant beleive what just happened..
N: me either!!!
R: it all just happened so fast
N: yea and you almost got us fired ass!!!
R: well it would have been worth it if it meant more time with you..

I kissed her and Brie came...

B: wow!!! I would have never guessed you two..

She said sarcastically as Nicole gave her a duh!!! face..

N: well there you have it Brie.. that cute couple you talked about is for real..
B: and why are you two sneeking around if he can just break up with Kelly..
R: kuz she doesnt want me too!!... wait why aremt you surprised?!?!?
B: I kinda saw it coming and when Nicole stopped spending time with me btw it broke my heart jerks and you stopped being with Kelly so much, the puzzle just fit right in!!!
N: well yea Brie im IN LOVE with him!!!!
B: Thats nice now Nicole we have to talk about something serious lets go!!!!
R: go ill see you tomorrow??
N: mmmm maybe..

I kissed her and we left...

Brie's POV

I couldnt beleive Nicole what a litrle slut haha!! I support my sisters desision tho I mean if she is in love well then hey I mean atleast she iS with a guy that will wanna have kids and marry her..

B: Nicole..
N: yea??
B: how did it all come to be??
N: when John started to be a jerk.. It all worked its way from there...
B: and you seem so calm..
N: Brie you are my sister so you are not allowed to talk about any of this!!!
B: I wont!!!
N: good!!! Kelly has to pay for what she did...
B: wuoo what?!? what did she do???
N: she kissed John!!!!!
B: so you are with Randy to make Lelly jelous???
N: no I love the guy.. im juat making him stay with Kelly to make her pay.. she will find out later...
B: NICOLE!!!!! wth is wrong with you??? This is a whole new person but now youve gone to far!!!
N: that is what love does to someone right??
B: didnt you say you live Randy??
N: I do bit I still feel something for John I mean I was in live with the man!!! He will always have a special place in my heart but the one who always makes it skip a beat everytime I kiss him is Randy...
B: wow... that could have been something to right on a dramatic movie hahahah
N: hahaha shut up Brie!!!

We got to the hotel room and settled in and went to sleep.....

*morning*

we were both asleep when we heard a hard knock in the door and crying....