The UK Tour

Nikki's POV

we were on an airplane on our way to England and I was sitting with Brie and Paige on my sides as I sat on the middle.... Paige is a good friwnds but things sometimes get frustraiting with the 10 yr age gap kuz we have so many different tastes... i was trying to sleep but Paige was laughing with the lady across of her...

P: ok so these ate the Bella Twins and omg they are such Butches on tv but they are very sweet in person..
L(lady): ohh well thats cool working on tv and all
P: yea its cool but then it starts to get anoying after a while..... THE TRAVELING.. not the wrestling that I love...
N: Paige??...
P: ohh look youre up!!
N: yea kuz you are being to loud...
P: ohh sorry
B: Nikii just go back to sleep and let her talk she is interacting with her fans
P: ohh no shes not a fan I just met her..

Paige and Brie kept on arguing and you could tell the lady was anoyed by Paige being to loud and that now Brie and Paige were arguing... I was losing my head til we heard the anouncment that we were almost ariving..

N: ohh thank god!!
P: it wasnt that bad
B: yea Nikki you gotta calm down
P: yea
N: ohh yea im the one to calm down..

As soon as we stopped i took off my seatbelt and headed fot the exit...

B: jeez somebodues in a hurry...
P: yea Nicole so rude...
B: she has always been like this
P: wow

they kept talking about me and laughing at me n i was getting annoyed

N: guys.??...
P: yea?..
N: SHUT UP!!!   You havent stopped talking since we got in the plane and my head hurts..
Jesus!!!

They stopped talking and when i turned back around you could hear them giggling behind me..

we got on a taxi and headed to the hotel we were assigned to...
it was such a beautiful place.. one if the best hotels ive ever been too..
I was admiring the building when I suddenly got a text from Nattie..

Nattie: hey were are you guys
Nikki: we just arrived at the hotel
Nattie ohh good we are here already come up to the 5th floor
Nikki: ok just ley us get seddled in

with that we ended our conversation and headed to the hotel counter..

CM(counter man): Hie How may I help you??
N: im here to gwt my room registered on Wwe Bellas.??..
CM: ahh yes just give ne a second

he took about two minutes looking for what room we were on and gave us the keys

N: thank you
CM: anytime and welcome

he was so nice.. we got intonout rooms and I picked my bed.. it was a two room and both had two beds so Brie and I decided to share a room while Paige took the other.. I was in my phone and the worst thing that could happen happened....
Randy with Eva.. I shouldve known he would go right after her once i left.. I turned my sister and she looked at me with worried eyes

B: whats wrong Nicole?!?!?

I showed her my phone as my eyes were all watery... she came and tackled me with a hug..

B: aww Nicole...
N:....
B: its gonna be ok he doesnt deserve you and besides you have way hotter and more respectful men iut there after you..
N: that doesnt matter Broe i wasnt him!!
B: Nicole..
N: its useless Brie why am I crying when im the one that let him go??
B: nicole he is a jerk
N: no im just stupid..

with that I left and went too look for Nattie...

A/N

sorry I havent updated but hope you guys enjoy and I thought I published this like 3 days ago but i didnt😂😂 yea ik that was a fail sorry but here it is