Nena

Nikki's POV

I had a million things going through my head... I was nervous and scared and just when he got close.................. I slapped him and got up quickly...

N: JOHN!!!
J: Nicole im soo sorry I...

I pulled him up and kissed him!! It wasnt a really long kiss just like a 30 second kiss..

J: what was that for?
N: so that you could see that I dont love you anymore...
J: Nico..
N: that I  feel nothing when I kiss you John..

His eyes got a bit watery and so did mine.. we may not be together but I still love him, not in that way but as in he will always have a special place in my heart.. I gave him a hug and walked away..

J: where are you going?
N: this was a bad idea.. im going to look for Randy kuz I have no one else to go with..
J: please dont..
N: John if I stay, its gonna be a really awkward ride so lets just leave things like this, bie ill see you next town..

I left and went back into the hotel to get my things.. I checked my phone amd had a million of messages from Randy asking where I was, if I was ok,& that he was sorry

I just rolled my eyes and called him...

R: babe where are you?!?!?
N: im still in town where are you?
R: same, please come with me I need to talk with you!!
N: what room are you in?
R: 204 2nd floor
N: ok ill see you in a bit..

I hung up and went to take a shower.. right when I got in I began to cry... I felt overwhelmed with everything and mad.. I stopped for a bit and cintinued showering then got out,
I put inna spaghetti strap and some black pants and headed to the front of the hotel to return my key.. Once I returned it, I left..

I was thinking on what to tell Randy I mean we really havent seen eachother eye to eye... Once I got there I went to the second floor and told him to come out so that I could find it faster..
he did and when I went in he was packing,

N: leaving already?
R: come with me!! We have to talk
N: im only here kuz some thing happened and I decided to not go with John..
R: what happened?!? Did he try to hurt you?!?!?
N: no..
R: then what happened?
N: it doesnt matter!!
R: yes it does I mean im still engaged to you!!!
N: I kissed John..

I saw his heart break into a million peices once I said that and he began to get red...