Trouble

Randy's POV

I woke up and Nicole was asleep on my chest..
Last night was wow.... who can say they had Ronda Rousey kiss them then had the most amazing make up sex with their Fiances...
I got Nicole off of me and went to go put some coffee into the coffee machine...

When I got back I checked my phone and saw that I had a messgae from Ronda.. I pressed on it and saw that Nicole had replied to her in my phone... WTH!!!

Not just that but it was the rudest message ever!!! I know im nit a typical nice guy but I am to women and what Nicole wrote was disrespectful.....
I didnt wake her up but I did call Ronda once I was in the living room of the bus and went to say good morning to the bus driver...

RO: hey Ronda??
RR: ohh hey Randy I did t think you would ever talk to me again after that message last night...
RO: no no no listen that wasnt me it was Nicole and look I apoligize for that kuz it was very rude...
RR: ohh qnd no its ok I mean I get her she totally had the right to do that I mean I did kissbher Fiance and..
RO: No Ronda listen I just wanted to apoligize for Nicole and as for us.. we gotta talk and clear the air out kuz I mean we are working together and I mean I thought we were friends and that you needes a friends after what happened last night..
RR: look right now I cant talk but ill see you in two weeks ok??
RO: what about the show
RR: I got hit in the head and I need some time off but imma be back in the Wwe to continue our storyline.. it will turn out even better...
RO: ok well then ill see you then and again im sorry for..
RR: no need its ok Randy now I have to go bie
RO: bie..

she hung up and Nicole was walking out the room..

N: hey who were you talking too?
R: how dare you?!?
N: what?
R: message what you did to Ronda??
N: well you were asleep and I thought that that was best
R: you were really rude to her Nicole..
N: RUDE?!?!?
R: yea, I wouldve never done that to you kuz that makes me feel trapped and I know that you like your liberty and I wouldve never answered your messages like that!!
N: Randy listen to yourself!! I just told her to leave you alone now kuz you didnt want anything like that to happen again!!
R: yea but its the way you said it and that you even answered for me kuz that makes me feel like what I say doesnt matter... The point is that it was your call Nicole!!
N: look im sorry ok but I did what I thought was right for OUR relationship... you know I feel like I can never win in live when it comes to you kuz there is always either something or someone on the way...

I was very mad but soo was she now.. she gave me a look then went into the room and then to the bathroom to take a shower... I just sighed and let her be...

Nikki's POV

WTF how dare he?!?!? I was soo mad and crying in the bathroom.. I called my mom but she wouldnt answer so I called Brie...

B:hello?
N: Brie!!
B: whats wrong why are you crying?
N: kuz Randy is such an asshole!!
B: why?? OMG DID HE HIT YOU?!?!?
N: no never but he did yell at me!!
B: Nicole really?!?
N: look its kuz Ronda lost last night and...
B: ohh yea I saw.. saw you guys on tv too
N: BRIANA!!
B: sorry go on...
N: THANK YOU!! well anyways.... right after the cameras went off backstage she let loose and began to cry n all and Randy went to comfort her but she kissed him!!!
B: OMG! WHAT DID RANDY DO?!???
N: well he was in shock and let go of her kuz I came in tight when she put her lips on his...
B: ohhh shit!!!
N: yea and so I sent her a message on his phone telling her to back off that kuz he didnt want problems with his FIANCE!!
B: thats were you messed up Nicole and I wouldve been mad too
N: what?!
B: you used his phone to answer something serious that he was supposed to answer!!!!!!
N: but he was asleep, I left him real tired last night ahaha
B: ewww Nicole dont start.. you were sad remember
N: ohh yea...
B: look I have to get ready but ill see you when we get to the arena
N: Brie please imma look stupid if you dont talk to me..
B: Nikki talk with him kuz you are looking pretty stupid ignoring him...
N: You know what? You are no help!!
B: bie