Bella Trouble Part 1

Nikki's POV

I woke up and Randy was taking a shower... I called the driver on his phone but he wouldnt answer..
I began to get some clothes out of the closet and went to make some coffee..
I looked at my messages and a few were from Brie, others from Seth, Nattie wasnt missing, and Paige..
I only answered to Nattie and told her what happened and she was surprised..

Nat: Wow its gonna be soo awkward at work for you guys now
N: No kuz I wont even listen to her I mean other than our storyline..
Nat: what did Randy say?
N: He went after her!! He is in the shower right now tho..
Nat: ohh.. well did you get mad kuz he went after her?
N: yea I mean it was supposed to be a stupid game and everyones taking it so serious!!
Nat: well I mean it was funny but harsh..
N: well it doesnt matter I mean whats done is done..
Nat: ok dont fet mad tho haha
N: Im not and I gotta go Ramdy got out of the shower..
Nat: ok ill see you later on tonight..
N: ok... thanks Nat, you are always here for me!!
Nat: well I mean thats what best friends are for right?
N: yes haha I gotta go bie!!
Nat: bie!!

I quickly hung up and got my towel while Randy came out.. He came out very serious and quiet..

N: hey you ok?
R: yea why?
N: well kuz you are very quiet..
R: im sorry its just that last night..
N: well I mean it wasnt that bad..
R: yes it was I mean we were playing with people's feelings Nicole!!...
N: well look calm down babe.. we will apoligize to Sasha..
R: She wont listen to me..
N: dont worry ill reach out to her..
R: really?
N: yea babe dont worry I dont want you feeling like that...
R: ok dont worry im fine

I gave him a kiss and went into the bathroom, I was about to take off my shirt when Randy's Phone buzzed and it was a message from Sasha..
I opened it and saw what Randy had been putting her..

R: Sasha please im SOOOO SORRY!! I let myself drive my Nicole's stupid game and I didnt want to hurt you really but I just wanted to end that game with Nicole!!
S: Stop texting me and dont worry, you are forgiven but I will NEVER speak to you EVER again other than our storyline..
R: PLEASE I mean all the things I said were true but im with Nicole and if I wasnt with her id be with you maybe if we ever tried it..

That broke me right there.. he doesnt love me... He is just with me kuz he feels sorry for me and doesnt want to cheat!!!

Sasha just replies to him with "Stop It please.. I know you love her and stay with her, you guys deserve each other.."

I got in the shower and cried there for about a good 20 minutes till the water began to get cold.. I stepped out and Randy was there tying his shoes..

R: you took long enough..
N: yea ok.
R: whats wrong?
N: nothing
R: Nicole..

He grabbed on to me and I moved away and slapped him crying..

A/N

ok guys Ik long time no see and this chapter is super short but ill be uodating during the day