The Deal

Nikki's POV

I swear I cant stand her!!!! If she knows hes happy with me why would she get in the way?!?!
I was mad walking back n forth in the locker room when Paige came in..

P: whats wrong with you this time
N: that butch Eva
P: wuuooo what happemed now?!?
N: she found out that I spent the night with Randy and she threatened to sue him for everything he has if she cought us together again or if he divorced her..
P: WAIT YOU SLEPT WITH HIM?!?!??
N: shit I thought Brie had told you something??
P: no
N: well yea n now he looks at me like if I was just a little slut who wanted to just use him for sex!!!
P: wow he is that cold??
N: yea..
P: dw he is in love with you its a matter of time before he asks for a night with you *winks*
N: haha shut up!!

She always makes me laugh but im pretty sure she is right I mean id like to beleive that im more important to him than money right?!?!?!?

( 1 Month later)

ok this sucks Randy doesnt answer my texts and we only talk about our storyline and we are gonna do kuz if I talk to him about our personal life he doesnt answer back...
Im soo heart broken but I cant kust keep crying for him so I got myself a date with Dolph.... I was thinking John but if it didnt work out it would break me to hurt him again......

D: hey Nikki you ready babe??
N: for what??
D: ...our date...
N: ohh yea sorry I just got cought up in some things
D: ohhh
N: lets go!!!

Randy's POV

I hate Eva soo much I swear I just wanna catch her with somebody so that I can break this damn thing off already!!!! I mean I dont want her to sue me kuz I want Nicole n my kids to have everything they want...

E: babe.. RANDY!!!
R:huh??
E: what is up with you??
R: you knoe whats wrong...
E: you miss your little slut
R: stop calling her that... its just you n me now and thats all that should matter...

She looked at me with hungry eyes and I kissed her... she is beautiful ill give her that but she is no Nicole... Im in love with Nicole and I dont get why Eva doesnt get that...

I was getting out of my train of thought since Eva slapped me and I realized that I didnt have a shirt on and she was on top of me...

R: what was that for!?!?!?!
E: well im calling you and your just out of it..

She got off me and I stood up...

R: imma go for a jog im sorry
E: why are you like this with me??
R: kuz im in love n im sorry but its nit with you...

With that I got a fe things ready and jogged my way to the arena with my gym bag... it was like 10 minutes away so it wasnt that bad...
I got greeded by my friends and started talking to Fandango.... Dolph came and said hie but I left....
god I cant stand the fact that he is dating Nikki I nean just the thought of him touching her or kissing her!!!!!!

Nikki's POV

I was walking down the hall and I saw Randy looking angry and crazy... he wasnt with Eva so I mean I guess I had a chance to talk with him...

N: hey!!
R: WHAT?!?!
N: gosh
R: im sorry I was just thinking
N: about
R: things
N: ohh well can we talk??
R: no now go...
N: omg fine then but have you seen Dolph??
R: why are you dating him now?!?!?!
N: whats it to you you want nothing to do with me

With that he grabbed and pushed me to the wall and kissed me and I didn't stop him...

Randy's POV

I couldn't control myself anymore I had too... she is mine and nobody else's..... I kissed her and took her in a room that was right there and locked it..

N: you really wanna do this?? *Kiss*
R: ahhha *kiss*
N: wait....
R: what??
N: whats making you change your mind?!?!
R: Nicole....
N: no tell me.. I am not gonna be your little sex toy for whenever you get horny and Eva is not around!!!
R: look its nothing like that ok if ive stayed away from you its for us and for our future
N: what do you mean?!?!
R: look I dont want to lose my money because I want our kids to have everything they deserve and I want YOU. to have everything that you deserve..... its all for you and I have a plan to get rid of Eva we just have to wait..

*SLAP*

R: WTH WAS THAT FOR?!?!?
N: you couldve just told me from the beginning ok you dont know how much ive cried for you!!
Ive cried myself to sleep. Thinking that money ment more to you than I did!!!! I felt soo worthless. So many times!!!
R: babe im sorry. I. Was just looking. Out for us

Unknown POV

What is that noice?!?!?

That sounds like Nicole and Randy arguing....

U: who is in there open up!!!
R: damn it!!!
N: shhh..
U: ik its you Randy with Nicole open!!!!!

A/n

The end sorry I. Havent updated i keep promising updates and I. Dont deliver sorry but i have writer's block kuz im getting. Cought up on the other story im making but i wanna publish that one when its done soo yea