The Truth Is Out

Randy's POV

I couldnt beleive Nicole!!!!!! All i was to her was a cover up to take Kelly down for kissing John!!! I felt my heart break into a million pieces but I also kinda felt a releif knowing that I wouldnt cheat on Kelly anymore.... I was soo heart broken i becer thought that this would be happening to me...

I was in my locker room thinking when there was a knock on the door....

R: COME IN!!!!!

The door opened and Nicole walked in..

R: get out!!
N: Randy listen to me pls!!!!
R: what do you want.. I knkw the truth now and I wont be your little cover up...
N: you have it all wrong pls let me explain!!!!!

She had tears going down her eyes and I felt like one was gonna go down but I stood with a serious face....

N: look I did like you from the begining... I also was afraid to do this to Kelly and when we went out and saw her kissing him I used that as an excuse to be with you... yea I also wanted to get at her but the feelings for you have always been there.. Idk its more than just having fun with you Randy im in love with you!!!!

she kissed me and I kissed back and Kelly walked in and saw us......

She slapped Nicole and tried to pull her hair but I held on to Kelly...

R: Kelly calm Down!!!
K: no I was right!!!!! you two have been sneaking around together and I thought you were my friend Nicole!!!
N: the same I couldve told you!!
K: what are you talking about!!?!?!?
N: JOHN!!!
K: we are not sneaking around unlike you twoo!!!!
N: you made out with him even maybe slept with him when we had bearly broken up!!!
K: wow you ate fucken crazy let go of me Randy!!!

I let go and she slapped me and left as we saw John at the door just looking...

N: John....
J: save it.. and here I thought you were different

He left and I tried to grab his arm but he punched me..

N: Randy are you ok??!?
R: yea im fine....

I closed the door and Nicole hugged me crying... well everything is out and I didnt have a match so I left with Nicole to talk...

(later)

N: so now what does this mean I get you all to myself??

she tried to sit on my lap but I got up..

R: Nicole I really think that we should just leave this here...
N: WHAT!!!!
R: look I really love you but I gotta think things threw and so do you...
N: I have nothing to think!!!
R: yes you do.. I see the way you look at John and its clear that you still have feelings for him and I dont want you to just stay with me now and later on wonder what if you just stayed with John.... Think things threw

With that I kissed her and left...