Wedding Planner

Randy's POV

I just finished changing and now im waiting for Nicole & Brianna kuz we are gonna go see a wedding planner..
I am kinda scared but excited at most.. I am just a few months away of marrying the woman of my dreams!!

I can honestly say, ive never had this much fun and comfort in any of my relationships like I have with Nicole..

Samantha was always soo cold and shy,
Kelly was always checking for her apperance and everything always had to be her way,
and Eva, well she was alright but I wasnt in love with her!!

Nicole just makes everything seem right I mean she just doesnt do what I say like Eva and she doesnt care how she looks like if we just go out to jog or to the park or something like Kelly, and she actually pays attention to me and doesnt make our relationship boring!!! We are always pranking eachother and doing bets and challenges... She is soo competative and I love that about her..

Nikki's POV

I was soo excited I never thought that I was going to get married!!! John told me that he didnt want to have kids or get married becouse of his past relationship... That lady almost tried to take everything away that HE worked for!! I understand that she was his wife but she wasnt the one putting her body on the line every night and doing early morning flights and wishes to children... kuz of her, John didnt want any of that to happen again so he decided not to ever get married and have children.... my two biggest dreams...
But then Randy came along and he is amazing he treats me like if im his whole world and now we are on the verge of getting married!!

N: Brie hurry up!!!
B: IM COMING!!!
N: well Randy is waiting down stairs!! He keeps texting me to hurry up or we are gonna be late!!
B: OK OK IM DONE!!
N: FINALLY!!

we went down stairs and Randy was no where to be seen..

N: babe?!?
B: where is he?

we went putside and Randy was there playing with a stray dog..

N: are you serious?!?
R: Imma keep him!!
N: no..
R: yes his name is Otis now
B: haha what type of name is that?!?
R: idk it just came to me
N: Randy that thing probably has fleas I dont want him near Winston..
B: Winston is practically my moms!!
N: No he is not!!
R: yes he is he is never with you
N: well kuz we are always on the road
R: it doesnt matter imma keep him he is going inside the garage
N: babe!!..
R: shh there is nothing in there ao fleas will atick to him now come on we are late!!!

They got in the car and I went inside and got a big bucket and filled it up with water and brought a bunch of winstons food and put in a pile for him and he began to eat like crazy... I turned in the ac in the garage and closed it and we left....

when we arived, Nicole was really excited and so was Brie.. they couldnt beleive Nikki was finally gonna get married.. we went inside and the planner's assistance took us to her office

WP: ( Wedding planner) hie welcome guys Im Joan its nice to finally meet you!!
N: hie im Nicole and this is my twin Brie!!
R: and im her Fiance!!..
N: ohh yea hahaha and he is my fiance.. sorry babe im used to anouncing Brie and I more that you haha!!
R: yea I could tell..
WP: ok well lets get started hahaha

we all sat down and she began to take out a note book and some magezines with wedding designs and themes

WP: ok well do you guys have any idea on how you want it to look?
N: well we want it classy with..
R: classy but simple!
WP: ok..
N: no it has to be all out Randy

We were arguing about it and Joan showed us a few examles of wedding decorations and things like that

we where there for about two hours and we came to an agreement and an idea on how we wanted our wedding to look like..

She gave us a few pictures on examples to look at and we left..

B: you guys are soo difficult idk how you are together!!
both: shut up!!
N: haha for things like that
R: yea.. we think alike

(Monday Night Raw)

Nikki's POV

I was with paige and showing her the pictures Joan gave us and she had the same idea as Randy!!

N: you suck dude you guys dont get it
P: gee sorry princess Nicole!!
N: hahaha its a very important day for me!! im soo excited!!
P: yea you should see how Kelly is about that post you did..
N: I can imagine.. I feel bad for taking Randy from her but I could contain myself
P: hahahaha shut up!!!
N: hahahahah its true!! He has me sooo in love!!
P: careful with him...
N: why...
P: well what tells you that he wont do to you what he did to Kelly...
N: PAIGE!!!
P: hahahaha IM JUST KIDDING!!! he is in love with you trust me...
N: what does he tell you?
P: Things that friends only tell friends and not their Fiances
N: cmon!!
P: no pumpkin sorry but he would die if I would tell you!!
N: I wont tell him!!!
P: YOU ALWAYS SAY THAT!! then you go and nag at him or go and kiss him and tell him exactly what we tell you
N: ok I wont do it this time!!
P: sorry honey!!
N: whatever..

I gave her a small punch on her shoulder and we left to catering.. She really knows how to push my buttons..

A/N

ok guys so imma release the characters and the first chapter from my other book its called Wwe Elite High School

CHECK IT OUT!!! & thanks for all the support you guys have given me with this book even tho ive been updating it real slowly..