Eva Disaster Pt.2

Nikki's POV

The last thing I saw was a chair in my face before I blackedg out....

MC: OMG WHAT IS GOING ON?!?!?
JBL: IDK but all I know is that Nikki DESERVED IT
JL: how didnshe deserve it she's done nothing to Eva?!?
JBL: idk I just know she deserves it
MC: shut up John..

Randy's POV

I was with Stephanie watching the match and she was FURIOUS!!! She got off her desk and headed out...

R: Steph?...
S: not now Randy...

I knew then that Stephanie was about to fire Eva... I then headed out and went to go try help Nicole out when Hunter stopped me..

R: what are you doing?!?
H: you cant go out there its an order
R: wth hell?!?!?
H: becouse it will ruin your guys' storyline..
R: idc about a stupid storyline Im going out for Nicole not Eva.. we arent dating anymore
S: let him go it will help his and Nicoles' storyline
R: wow its sad thats all you guys care about..

with that I left running out and Eva was laughing at Nicole while the medics were getting here some attention and Eva was right in the crowd then walked out walking up the ramp... The whole crowd booed and she just smiled...... She them looked at me and kissed me then pushed me off the stage onto the lights....

MC: what is she doing?!?
JBL: well they defenitly did something to her
JL: I say Eva Marie is just crazy!...

(later 20 minutes in Stephanie's office)

Author's POV

S: look Eva I wanna know why you did that out there and if I dont get a good answer I will fire you I swea...
E: Stephanie look..

Eva pulled out her phone and had a message saying she had to do that...

S: I didnt send that!!!
E: I thought it was Hunter
H: no I havent sent anything...
S: thats strange..

Eva was scared and confused becouse who had her number and was messing with her?...

Randy's POV

I was in the hospital becouse I fell wrong.. I didnt know that was coming so I got hurt amd bad... my back had s very big bruise on it amd i couldnt move kuz I had also broken an arm...
I couldnt care about myself tho... I wanted tp know what was going on with Nicole!!! I havent seen her plus idk if she is badly injured...

I was laying down when all of a sudden Eva came into the hospital...

E: hey can we talk???

ok guys there is something snd hope you enjou