The Viper

Nikki's POV

I didnt know if I should say something or keep quiet..

N: Randy?

He didnt even say anything, he just got our bags and went out the door.. I closed and followed after him calling him but he wouldnt say a word. He was walking fast to the counter to return his key and I just walked fast behind him..

He put the things in the trunk and was about to open my car door but I stopped him and slapped him and turned his face to me and he was red with watery eyes

N: why are you crying?!
R: not now Nicole!!
N: Randy talk to me!!

He opened the door then left to his side and got in. I got in and held his hand and kissed it but he didnt show any emotion when all of a sudden he bursts out crying onto the wheel... I have NEVER seen this side of Randy and it broke my heart.. he cried like a little kid and it made me wanna cry too.

N: baby please stop talk to me!!!

He didnt say a word.. I tried to hug him but he pushed me back and looked at me..

N: Randy please..
R: im sorry cmon lets just go..

He started the car and put on his earphones.. I didnt bother to remove them kuz he didnt wanna talk to me and I was gonna give him his space..

( Next Town)

The whole car ride was silent and awkward, we stopped for gas once and some coffee but he didnt even talk there.. only to ask if I needed anything...

When we got to the arena, He opened my car door and the trunk and took out our stuff without saying a word..

N: Randy really?!? PLEASE I just did what I did to get John out of my way forever.. we both know he still loves me.
R: its ok Nicole dont worry im fine.. lets just go inside, ill take you to the women's locker room if you like.
N: But I wanna share with you!!
R: I cant, I have Nick with me today he asked me this morning.
N: you dont even like him!! whaterver though I wont beg..

I got my things and went inside... my throat burned kuz I wanted to cry and scream but I didnt wanna let it out.. when I got to the Diva's locker room Aj approached me..

Aj: hey you ok?
N: no yea im fine..
Aj: you dont sound fine you seem like you wanna cr..

I cut her off and just let it all out.. I dont really talk to Aj, not even when we had our rivalry but we all knew she was one to help us all.. she was always soo quiet and sweet but got things done in the ring..

Aj: its ok let it all out, im here for you..
N: thanks but im done lol I just needed to let it out a bit

I was sobbing but felt a release letting my tears fall down my face ruining my makeup..

Aj: ok well ill be around if you need anything..
N: thanks!!

she gave me a hug and Nattie came in..

Nat: wow I didnt even know you two talked and here you are hugging each other
N: ahaha yea Aj just helped me out a bit here
Aj: yea I mean I cant be friends with a Bella eww!!

she gave me a wink and Natiie and I laughed..

Nat: whats wrong Nicole why where you crying?
N: ill tell you later lets just get outta here.. thanks Aj, I really needed someone to hold me to let it out a bit.. if you need anything just come to me..
Aj: thanks and dont worry I might ahaha

I gave her a smile and waved bie and Nattie was a bit jelous.. you could tell from her fake smile..
Nattie has been my best friend since I came to this company.. Ive ALWAYS been a big fan of hers and her family.. I tell her everything and go to her when I dont go to Brie and I think it bothered her that Aj and I were talking..