Car Crash

Paige's POV

P: Brie!!!
N: Paige??? what happened what was that?!?!?

teo cars had crashed and got on the side walk really close to were Brie was sitting down...

P: Omg Nicole they almost ran over Brie!!!
N: Paige were is she where are you guys im in my way!!!

Nicole started crying and Started to yell out for Nattie...

P: she is ok nothing happened I gotta go..

I hung up and went to Brie....

B: damn it did you see that?!?!?
P: are you ok?!?!
B: yes im.. im fine

we hugged each other when we heard a baby in the car and a lady crying..

P: omg Brie pls help me out and call the ambulance

She did as i said and I tried opening the back door that had the baby but it was too hard I was gonna have to break the window..

Lady: SAVE MY BABY!!!
P: Ma'am cover his face the door is jammed...

she did as i said and more people were coming to the rescue ..

Random Man(RM): Here let me help you out!!!

The lady held the babies face as he punched the window slowly so that it wouldnt shadder everywhere..

P: ate you ok sir??
RM: yea just get the baby and ill help the lady

I did as he said and I looked back at Brie as she was passed out on the floor.. The lady was driving alone with her son and thank gid the where both alive but we went to look over at the other car and the man was almost out of his window dead and we looked inside his windows and he had bottles of beer... 

The man opened the door for the lady and she was bleeding alot but she just wanted to hold her baby...
the peramedics finally got here and so did the fire fighters..

FF(FireFighter): who helped you out ma'am
L: these two wonderful people!!

we were asked some questions for about 20 minutes and we were left free and I called Nikki and gave her the adress to where we were...

N: im on my way...

when she got here she was crying becouse she felt bad for the people and especially the lady that was injured thank god the baby wasnt hurt tho...

(next morning)

Nikki's POV

I woke up and Brie was sound asleep.. I was soo anoyyed by her and Paige... I was soo scared for my sister last night tho.... Idk what I would do without her!!! I got up and went to check on Paige but she was asleep too.... I decided to shower and head for a jog....

(4hrs later)

Brie's POV

I havent seen Nicole all day...
Paige and I talked about what happened last night and took a few drink before we left to the arena...

P: we are soo gonna get in trouble for drinking
B: its not work hours soo yea...

we got ready and left to the arena and Nicole was already there..

B: hey where have you been?!?!
N: look i dont wanna talk to you rn ok?!? leave me alone

Paige just looked at me and I didnt knkw why she was soo mad!!!!
I left to the locker room and started to chamge into my red attire becouse I had a match....
I couldnt help but think of what Nicole said.... why is my sister mad at me?!?!??
I was taken out of my thiughts by Aj as she came in asking me what happened last night..

B: tbh i dont remember I was soo drunk
AJ: dont you ever think you might have a drinking problem??
B: NO WTF?!?!?
AJ: hey chill out I was just telling you I mean you and Paige drink enormous amount of alcohol and you almost got killed last night!!!
B: I dont have a drinking problem!!

I got up and left anoyyed...
what a little Bitch!!! How could she just come and say such stupid things!?!?

Nikki's POV

I was stretching for my match that Brie and I had vs Naomi and Sasha Banks... I love working with Trinity (Naomi) becouse she is such a good friend and wrestler!!!
She is soo athletic and if I ever get a singles WrestleMania match id want it to be with her!!

I was tying my shoes when Summer came up to me..

S: hey Nicole
N: ohh hey summer
S: so I heard what happened with Brie and Paige last night
N: yea ik it was such a tragedy!!
S: too bad nothing happened to her

She laughed a little and I got soo mad that i jumped her and started throwing punches and pull her hair until we were seperared by Hunter and John..

J: Calm Down Nicole!!!
N: well this bitch talking bad about my sister wishing her death
H: Summer my office now!! and Nicole this better be the last time

I was soo mad and when they left John let go of me and put me down...

J: are you ok?
N: yea i have no scratches on me
J: hahaha well thats good im glad you kicked her ass
N: hahahaha thanks!!!

we were talking for a while when Brie came up to me and I really didnt want to talk to her or Paige!!!!!
They endangered themselves and Brie needs to learn her lesson!!!

B: Nicole can we talk?!?
J: ill leave you two girls alone...
N: NO JOHN !!! stay
J: I...
N: stay
B: I just wanted to know why you are mad at me...

I chuckled alittle and really couldnt beleive what she was saying right now!!! was she serious i mean she almost died!!!!

N: are you really serious right now?!?!?
J: ok now imma leave

he left awkwardly and I was left alone with Brie..

B: Nicole I dont know whats going on I mean i didnt do anything to you

N: I looked at her mad and slapped her...

A/N

I hope this is long enough guys enjoy 😁😊