Neth Bellins

Nikki's POV

I decided to let Randy go alone & just buy a plane ticket for the next town but there wasnt any!!! There wasnt any for tonight nor tomorrow morning!!! I began to worry kuz Randy always has his phone off at this time and I kinda told him a little lie that I already had a plane ticket..
I guess I was really scared and it showed kuz Seth Rollins came up to me & began to talk..

S: hey Nicole you ok?
N: huh?
S: I asked if you were ok.. What are you still doing here? Do you need a ride?
N: actually yea..
S: what about Randy tho why did he just leave you I mean you guys are dating...

I took this as my chance to get someone on my side of the field..

N: NO!! umm we broke up like about 2 weeks ago!!
S: ohh im sorry it must be hard and all..
N: no I mean I broke up with him so yea..
S: ohh well then I guess there wont be problem if I take you..
N: nope haha
S: ok cool then cmon..
N: thank you so much I owe you big time!!

He got my things and took them to his car..

S: I mean its no tour bus but it will do I think.
N: NO you are fine dw im actually glad its a car and not a stupid bus!!
S: how come?
N: ohh umm, I get very natious on them..
S: ohh ok?

I gave him a big smile and got on and he began driving..

Randy's POV

I had FINALLY put my daughter to sleep!!! She wouldnt stop asking about Nicole and who Sasha was..

I had to tell her that I was going to sleep kuz she kept on texting me..
I decided to call Nicole but she either had her phone off or she sent me into voice mail..

I knew it kuz she quickly sent me a text saying she was busy winning..

I emidietly got jelous and told her to not do anything that I didnt wanna play anymore but she didnt reply.. I called her but she just turned her phone off

(morning)

I was going crazy I mean the deal was to just get them to take off a shirt!! I mean did she sleep with someone?!?!?
I didnt sleep at all last night and all I did was stare at my phone to see if I had a phone call when Nicole finally called me at 8:30 am..
I quickly amswered..

R: NICOLE??
N: hey babe
R: how could you?!?
N: what?
R: who did you sleep with I mean the deal was to..
N: hey relax!! nobody slept with nobody!! but I was with someone
R: who?
N: Seth.. He gave me a ride
R: what about your plane ticket?
N: yea I lied about that.. I had to step up my game since Sasha is all over you now
R: little bitch
N: haha Excuse me?!?!? Is somebody jelous?!?
R: no..
N: ohh cmon
R: fine ok I am and now I will win that stupid bet kuz I didnt want you near nobody so be ready to lose by tonight!!
N: by the way things are going between us, Id say youll be too late
R: whatever
N: haha well I gotta go kuz he is on his way back to the car.. bie baby

I hung up mad and quickly texted Sasha a cute but friendly morning message... I didnt want to just throw myself at her..

Nikki's POV

Seth got back in the car laughing about something and I quickly on his laugh..

N: its soo cute!!!
S: I dont think soo haha
N: no really.. you have a beautiful smile too
S: well thanks.. I guess I never noticed haha.. yours is amazing
N: thank you
S: Nicole you know you make me really nervous and if its not obvious enough, I really like you and

I quickly cut him off and kissed him.. I kinda felt bad and this feels totally wrong but I mean I have to win!!

N: look lets just get to the arena and we will continue after wards ok?
S: ok

He began to drive and we soon got to the arena..

S: ill see you later?
N: yup

He was about to leave but I pulled him in for a quick kiss and he gave me a smile then left..

Randy's POV

I saw what Nicole did and damn it she is getting into his head... She was acting as if it was soo real like if she really was in love!!!

Once he went inside, I quickly got off and dragged her into my bus...

N: owww!!
R: wth are you doing?!?
N: why?
R:  well you are all over him!!!
N: well im winning thats what im doing!!

I got really mad and frustrated and it seemed as if I was gonna hit her but I wasnt, I just went at her and kissed her and she did the same... I picked her up and took her to the bed but she quickly got me off..

N: right now we are at work!!
R: but I need you
N: well its gonna have to wait..

With that she got out and went inside..I quickly got my things and went in aswell..

(after the show)

Nikki's POV

I really needed Randy but all that needs to wait.. I put on a black dress with red spikey heels and headed out

B: wuuoo where is Randy taking you?
N: not Randy.. this is what imma use to get Seth to wanna sleep with me tonight and just win the bet..
B: wow ok you guys ate taking this too far.. im out
N: whatever

I could tell she was mad but I didnt care...
I headed out and Seth was there waiting for me and his jaw dropped..

N: what do I look that bad? haha
S: N..NO!! its actually the opposite!!! wow..
N: hahaha thanks
S: wow like I swear I have no words!!!
N: then just kiss me..

He quickly kissed me and he quickly got all our stuff in the car and was gonna head for a hotel...

I knew he was gonna give in sooner rather than later....

A/N

Enjoy and hope you guys had a great Christmas and Christmas Eve!!!