19-Mitsukuni's Brother

Ayaka

"Excuse me, are you a member of the Host Club? Could you ask 3rd year student, Mitsukuni Haninozuka to meet me out here?" I heard someone ask from the door. Haruhi was just showing up I can see her in the door she was opening.

"Who, Honey senpai? You sure?" Haruhi asked strangely.. I wonder who it is? It sounds like a boy asking.

"Yes." The boy agreed. Takashi walked over to the door with Mitsukuni on his shoulders. Naturally I followed. We peeked out the door. Oh...

"Oh, look! It's Chika-chan! So, what's up? You rarely come over to the high school like this to see me." Mitsukuni said joyfully. Mitsukuni's little brother, I haven't seen him in a while.

"Prepare yourself, Mitsukuni." Chika said pushing his glasses up. He jumped and kicked at Mitsukuni. Takashi pulled me out of the way of Chika almost taking my head off with his foot. I was going to move Takashi, calm down. Mitsukuni kicked off Takashi's back and flipped in the air landing in a crouching position.

"Hey come on! Cut it out, you guys! Mori senpai! Ayaka senpai!" Haruhi said worriedly. Haruhi looked to us to stop them.

"Hmm?" We both looked down to her plainly.

"What do you mean "hmm"?" She asked aggressively.

"Woah! Did you see that?!" Renge said into the mic as she rose from the floor on her motorized pedestal," Honey senpai dodged Chika's preliminary attack! This is gonna be good!" Renge encouraged them with a play by play. Mitsukuni stands up to face his younger brother.

"Honey senpai is able to fly through the air with such grace. He's like a modern day Ushiwakamaru!" Chika charges again," Woah! Chika attacks again without even giving him a chance to regain his balance!" Mitsukuni dodges Chika's attack and kicks Chika's legs out from under him," Incredible! He dodged his attack and tripped him! Neither of them is gonna give. They keep flashing out with ferocious techniques." They take turns kicking and lunging at each other. They stop for a moment, Chika is breathing heavily, but Mitsukuni looks like the fight had barely even started.

"So, they're at it again." Tamaki says playfully as the rest of them show up.

"I wish they would have chosen a better location to do this." Kyoya complains.

"Wait! Why are you guys so calm?!" Haruhi asked loudly, probably surprised by their calmness of the situation. Chika pulls a weapon from his back. He lunges at Mitsukuni, who flips back.

"Now things are getting serious! Chika's got a weapon!" Renge narrates.

"Hey! No way! The use of weapons should be against the rules!" Haruhi said aggressively. Chika hit Mitsukuni with his weapon and knocks him away.

"Woah! He knocked him out of the park!" Hikaru said surprised.

"This may be his first win!" Kaoru joins in. Takashi grunts and I know that he saw it too. Renge must have as well.

"I gotcha." Chika says as his weapon contracts and he stands up straight.

"Sorry, but I don't think so. The winner of this fight is Honey senpai." Renge says firmly.

"Renge is right about that." Takashi says and Chika looks down to see shirken holding him to his spot on the floor.

" See? He got you." I say calmly.

"How the hell did he do that?" Chika asks. He looks up and sees Mitsukuni dusting himself off unhurt in the slightest. He glares at him.

"In the heat of battle, Honey senpai was able to attack with his Shuriken before Chika noticed!" Renge darkened the room and a screen appeared and a replay started as she explained how Mitsukuni won.