17- Karuizawa Pt. 2

Ayaka

I yawned and stretched as I sat up in the bed. As I looked around the room I noticed that it was styled for a child and suddenly an arm snaked around my waist. Looking down I saw Mitsukuni cuddling up to my side with Usa-chan stuffed between my body and his arm. Slowly I slipped a pillow into my spot and got out of bed. My best guess is that Takashi put me in here. Since my family doesn't own property up here Mitsukuni said Takashi and I were staying at his cottage. I had no problems with that except that I was falling asleep around 1 a.m.

Quickly looking around the room I wondered if my bag was in here. Yesterday I had the feeling that we would be here a few days so I asked Hanako to pack me some clothes and send them up here. Opening the bag I was pleasantly surprised. I changed into a plain black t-shirt and a high waist dark green miniskirt. It even had ruffles. Huh? So I can wear frilly things, just not bright colors. After slipping on some black knee high socks I walked into the kitchen.

After a few more hours at Mitsukuni's place we headed over to Pension Misuzu. When we got to Misuzu's I saw that Kyoya and Tamaki were already here. I suspected that Tamaki has been here since dawn and Kyoya maybe a few hours. I sat down with Kyoya, Takashi and Mitsukuni. We all saw Haruhi sitting with a brown haired boy.

"So, how's Ouran treating you? Do you keep in touch with anyone from middle school any more?" He asked.

"Yeah, a little. Kazumi still calls me. What about you?" Haruhi talked normally with him.

"So, then he's a friend of Haruhi's from middle school, huh?" Kyoya asked us.

"They've had zero contact since graduation. So, in my opinion they're not friends just former classmates." Hikaru said harshly.

"So these guys are all in a club with you." Arai looked to our table then back to Haruhi.

"Host club." Haruhi said stiffly.

"Oh, is that so?" Arai said happily.

"Hey, Haruhi! Don't you think you should be working? You shouldn't be slacking off!" Hikaru shouted across the room shaking his empty glass.

"Misuzu said I can take a break." She heard the sound of ripping and looked to her left. Tamaki was ripping up some sort of book thing, looking depressed. I wonder what that's about," Hey, quit making more garbage I'll have to take out." She snapped at Tamaki.

"It's not garbage. I'm making a hamster home." He said plainly.

"But Senpai, you don't have a hamster." Haruhi reminded him.

"I'm not your senpai. I'm just an acquaintance of yours." Tamaki pouted. What happen to him? Arai chuckled.

"Wow, who knew you Ouran guys were so funny? You know, it's such a prestigious school. I've always imagined that it was a whole different world." Arai said gladly.

"To be honest with you, Fujioka, I was kinda worried that you were gonna have a hard time going to such an elite school. I'm glad to see you're doing well." Arai said and Haruhi smiled gently," Um, I mean, it's not like I was the only one who was worried about you. Lots of people were." Arai chuckled obviously nervous. I felt jealousy radiation off of Hikaru.

"What's with him? He's trying to use the refreshing innocence approach. Someone should tell him we already had a refreshment contest." Hikaru said snarkily.

"You're being unusually critical." Kyoya said slightly surprised.

"I'm just sayin'!" Hikaru started speaking loudly so Arai could hear him,"It's obvious this guy has a thing for Haruhi! It's sickening to watch him try and flirt!" We all looked at him surprised.