5- Attack of the Crazy Manager Chick

Ayaka

Today in club we were all wearing kimonos made by the Hikaru's and Kaoru's mother. I heard Tamaki talking to his customers and some girls discussing more picture books with Kyoya. I relax into my spot and talk with my customers.

"A-Aya-chan. Aya-chan." I hear Mitsukuni cry. I kneel in front of him. He rubs his eyes and shows me his bare feet.

"I don't know how but I lost one of my sandals." He whines. 

"But Mitsukuni you were wearing them just a second ago." I comfort him. Takashi came over with his sandals and put one on for him. They made eye contact and then hugged. I patted Mitsukuni's head and smiled.

"Tears are popular with the ladies today. But I wonder on how they can cry so easily." Haruhi asked as she backed into Kaoru, who dropped his fake tears bottle from his kimono sleeve. She gave him a board look and I snickered. These guys can't fake cry? What amateurs. Hikaru and Kaoru give Haruhi a small flower candy in small plastic box. Hey candy! I sneak up behind the twins and grab their kimonos. I give them puppy dog eyes begging for the candy.

Everyone sees my small action and scream about it's adorableness.

"I didn't know that you like sweets Ayaka-senpai." Some of my first year customers say.

"Um uh yeah. My mother and I shared a wonderful fondness them before she passed away. I only eat candies in her memory now." People stare at me shocked. People don't really know about my mother's passing, even though she was a famous movie star. I blush and quickly swipe a few tears. 

Suddenly I'm buried up to my neck in candy and Tamaki is fawning over me. Kyoya is writing in his book off to the side and Mitsukuni is sleeping in Takashi's arms. Tamaki starts acting princely in front of Haruhi who is paying attention to a girl that is staring at us.

"My romantic overtures do not seem to be reaching you for some reason. Perhaps I should add a little more panache to my character." He said, but he then noticed the girl in the doorway. 

"Looks like the host club has a brand new guest." The twins say together.

"Come on in. What are you waiting for?" Kaoru says offering the girl a rose.

"Watching from afar is no fun." Hikaru joined him and offered another rose.

"Stop that! How many time do I have to tell you boys to be more courteous to our first time guests? Please you don't have to be afraid, my princess." Tamaki said seriously put her chin in his fingers. " I welcome you to the Ouran Host Club." He sounded gentle and semi-genuine. 

"No don't touch me! You're phony." She screamed pushing Tamaki's face away from her. We all looked surprised. Tamaki held his face with tears in the corner of his eyes.

"What do you mean I'm phony?" He asked.

"Just what I said you're phony. I find it hard to believe that someone like you is the prince character of this host club. You shouldn't go spreading your love around so easily like that you stupid. You must be a dimwitted narcissist. You're incompetent. You're a commoner. You're disgusting."

Tamaki looked horrified. Every word struck him in the heart. Tamaki fell backwards in slow motion. 

"He's created a new- technique." Hikaru sounded surprised.

"One-man slow motion." Kaoru named the move. It looked like he had been struck by lightning, he fell on the floor. Kyoya had a look of recognition on his face.

"I don't suppose you are-" He began.

"It's you! Kyoya!" The girl ran to Kyoya with tears in her eyes and stomped on Tamaki's back.