3- So This is My Job?

Ayaka

When I opened the door I was met with the sound of tropical birds. There were tropical trees and plants everywhere. The hosts said welcome as usual. All of them were decked out in tropic Balinese outfits. The twins had on matching blue and orange skirts with necklaces and blue headbands. Mitsukuni had on a yellow and lilac skirt with a red flower necklace. Takashi had on deep purple baggy pants rolled up to his shins with a brown and yellow triangle patterned sash over his left shoulder and a purple headband. Kyoya had on the same type of pants but his were dark brown and he had on a golden necklace like the twins but a different style. Tamaki of course had on a white, purple, and red outfit that out shined the other's. He had on the most jewelry and was the only one with a shirt on.

Haruhi came in a minute after me. I greeted her and the twins went off on how late we were. Haruhi had on a 'are you kidding me' look on her face. She then pulled out her mini calendar.

"I could be wrong but my calendar says it's still early spring." She said plainly.

"Huddling under a kotatsu table fearing the cold is non sense and besides the heating system we have is the best." Tamaki waved his fan about while he talked. I looked at some animals and Takashi ran around with Mitsukuni on his shoulders laughing as he ran around the jungle. Haruhi scoffed.

"Do you have a problem with the way we run our club Haruhi? Be careful what you say you owe us 8 million yen remember." Haruhi's face went into a shocked expression. Tamaki spread his fan again and began talking again.

"Gentlemen don't bundle up in bulky clothing. It may be chilly early spring out there in the real world but in here at the club we want to surprise our chilly little kittens with a tropical paradise. Oh yes, we've turned this place into Nirvana. A balmy tropical island of everlasting summer!" I heard Haruhi mumbled about her massive chill right now. I laughed while I was a dragged into the changing room by Mitsukuni.

He pushed me into the changing room and told me him and Takashi would wait. I saw, laying on the chair, deep purple baggy pants with a top that showed a bit of my midriff and a brown and yellow triangle patterned sash, similar to Takashi's outfit. I wonder if we're suppose to match? There was some golden jewelry sitting on the chair as well. I put on the gold arm band and the ankle bracelet, but I couldn't tie the back of the top tight enough. I walked out of the changing room holding the top to my body.

"Um Takashi can you help me with the necklace and the top tie?" I asked shyly.

He nodded with a small smile. I tensed when I felt his fingers brushed the back of my neck. When his fingers left I turned back around with a smile. Mitsukuni smiled and complimented how pretty I looked in the outfit. We exited the prep room and saw that girls had already arrived. Tamaki hugged spun me around quickly, like he did with Haruhi, saying the outfit worked perfectly on me. The girls freaked out when they saw my outfit. They gathered around me and complimented me. The girls wondered how I stayed so fit and how my skin stayed so smooth. I gave them tips on how to keep their skin smooth and a small workout process I do everyday.

Tamaki was talking to some ladies as their eyes turned to hearts. I overheard him talk about some party the club was sponsoring. It was a formal in the school's biggest ballroom. Hikaru and Kaoru held each other talking about spending alone time together. Haruhi noted that the guests were even more riled up today than usual.

"Showing skin tends to be popular amongst these wonderful young women." I said and winked at the girls sitting around me. I saw the girls at Mitsukuni's table swooning as he put a flower necklace around Takashi's neck.

"Um Ayaka....I like the outfit you're wearing. It kind of matches Mori's." A girl reminded me. I looked at Takashi's outfit and remembered that it does go together. I nodded and smiled.