18- What is Kyoya Doing Here?

3rd Person POV

"Since adopting the zaibatsu system as its corporate model generations ago, the Orori group has advanced the medical field to unprecedented heights....Today we continue that proud history of innovation and leadership through our cutting edge approach to hospital administration....Our prospective successor to this legacy will do well to remember that merely standing in the shadow of his brothers' achievements will not suffice to ensure his future." Kyoya's father spoke strictly in Kyoya's memory.

"Hey Kyoya! Ayaka! I just had the most brilliant idea!" Tamaki said happily in Kyoya's imagination. He slowly opened his eyes and looked at the bustling people around him.

"How did I wind up here?" He asked himself as he looked to the left then to the right. A child pulled his mother along while she laughed lightly. Kyoya closed his eyes again and put two fingers against his forehead hoping to remember how he got here.

"I was sleeping comfortably in my own bed just a few minutes ago. No, wait... Tamaki was carrying on about some sort of exhibit. He had his heart set on all of us going, I think." Kyoya back tracked.

1 Hour Earlier

"Doesn't this sound fascinating? Commoners hold events like these all the time. They're called expos. That's commoner lingo for exposition. Products from all over are gathered under one roof so that underprivileged people can cope with the emptiness of not being able to travel. If that makes this the perfect opportunity for us to better understand Haruhi by allowing the host club to study commoners in their natural environment. You guessed it, Kyoya. We're going to go....on a field trip. Haruhi won't be joining us today incidentally as her presence might harm our credibility as impartial observers. Oh, come on. You can't just lie here in bed all morning. Today is the last day of summer vacation." Tamaki said as the rest of the hosts, besides Takashi and Ayaka, since she wasn't there's a Moro just didn't care, sat on his bed and tried to shake him awake. Slowly Kyoya sat up with a terrifying aura dancing around his figure.

"For your information, I was up until 5 am, you morons. Which, if you hadn't noticed, makes me a little less than happy about being woken up." Kyoya informed them poisonously. The hosts jumped off the bed and cowered in fear from the hypotensive king.

"Kyo-chan isn't much of a morning person, huh?" Honey said while hiding behind Tamaki's arm.

"You have no room to talk." Mori said to him stiffly, not cowering in fear of Kyoya.

"Hey, what does that mean?" Honey asked lightly, knowing full well what he was like when he woke up.

"Okay, I'm enough with the commoner shtick. If you formulaic halfwits feel like wasting all afternoon on worn-out old cliches, go right ahead and suit yourselves." Kyoya said tiredly as he slumped back on his pillow.

"Well, if that's what you really want..." Tamaki said suspiciously," You heard the man. Now let's dress him to the nines and head for the expo!" Tamaki popped up in attitude and had the hosts help him get him dressed.

Soon the hosts were at the expo and gasped at the sight. The twins pointed to a rack on suits.

"Hey, everyone! Look at that!" Hikaru claimed.

"Wow, all of those suits look exactly the same." Kaoru said amazed.

"Mass production! Mass production!" The twins cheered. Tamaki took his time to look at a schedule and a map of the center. Tamaki held Kyoya's arms around his neck and dragged him on his back.

"There's something here called a pet shop. That will be our very first destination, men." He claimed.

"They serve ice cream on the roof top!" Honey shouted.