20- Lobelia Makes a Comeback

3rd Person POV

"Haruhi-chan, please come out and play!" The twins, Tamaki, and Honey sang in unison outside of Haruhi's apartment. Ranka tiredly opened the door and looked at them confused. The hosts froze.

"Sorry we have the wrong apartment!" Tamaki apologized as the hosts walked away.

"Hey, hey, wait a second!" Ranka called before going after them and dragging them to the apartment," Don't act so traumatized cause you've seen me without my makeup on. Even trannies get stubble first thing in the morning, which is more than I can say for any of you." Ranaka said as he sat on the front step of the apartment.

"You're so funny! Ha! ha! ha! My dear Ranka, I hope this day finds you in excellent health." Tamaki said happily ass he held up a present of assorted cakes box. Ranka stood up immediately and upper cutted Tamaki then grabbed the box happily. He slammed his foot down on Tamaki's head holding his face to the ground," Ranka, please...That's my head..." Tamaki strained.

"Oh, silly me! I forgot my manners. Please forgive my appearance. It's so wonderful to see all of you." Ranka said politely as she started to open the box of cakes.

"Is Haru-chan and Aya-chan here?" Honey asked.

"I'm afraid not. Ayaka came here earlier to pick up Haruhi. They're out with the girls today. They picked her up this morning and you know women, heaven only knows when they'll be back." Ranka laughed lightly.

"So they're not here?" Honey asked sadly.

"Well, I guess Haruhi is entitled to spend time with her old friends from middle school once in awhile. And Ayaka would probably like to spend some times with girls." Tamaki said dizzily as he got up from the floor. The hosts walked out of the doorway of the apartment.

"I can't believe they have other friends." The twins say snottily as they walk away.

"This is why I was against a surprise visit." Kyoya sighed.

"You know, come to think of it, I'm not sure that I recognized any of their new friends. But then again, you never can tell, can you? They always made new friends together easily. Just imagine it, my little girls out and about with students from Lobelia Academy." Ranka said happily as he ate a small cake. The hosts froze and rushed back to the apartment door.

"Did you say..." Tamaki put a hand on Ranka's shoulder.

"Lo-" Hikaru said, color draining from his face.

"be-" Kaoru spoke, his color drained as well.

"li-" Tamaki said his face draining of color.

"-aah!" The twins and Tamaki said together terrified.

----

"Lobelia." The three girls sang together.

"St. Lobelia Academy, high school 2nd-year, Benio Amakusa." Benio introduced herself.

"2nd-year student, Chizuru Maehara." Chizuru introduced herself.

"And, 1st-year Hinako Tsuwabuki." Hinako introduced herself.

"Together, we are St. Lobelia Academy's illustrious white lily league, also known as..." Benio said dreamily.

"The Zuka club!" The three said together boldly.

The three club members walked down the crowded hall filled with fan club members.

"Oh lady Benibara, good morning to you!" The fangirls called.

"Why good morning, my dears. You look ravishing." Benio complimented them with a smile. Benio was stopped by a girl with a wicker basket in her hands.

"I, I took it upon myself to prepare lunch for you today, lady Benibara. It's your favorite, little octopus-shaped cocktail wienies!" The girl blushed and held out the basket. Benio frowned for a moment.