7- The Grade School Host is a....WHAT?

Ayaka

I sigh as we stand here. Today Tamaki decided on an arabian theme. So of course someone decided to put me in a rich purple belly dancer outfit. It's basically a bikini top with a long flowy skirt to go with it and my face is hidden too. It's not that bad it's just I feel like I'm going to stared at a lot in this costume. I straighten my spine and stand tall as we hear the door about to be opened.

"Welcome to the Ouran Host Club." We say in unison. A small boy in a forest green uniform falls back with a gasp.

"Oh it's just a kid." Hikaru says plainly.

"Not only that, it's just a boy" Kaoru accompanies him.

"What's wrong, little boy? Did you come to my palace in search of something? " Tamaki asks sound all royal and crap.

"Are you the king of this place?" He asked. Tamaki sighed, "Well are you?"

"Come closer, lost one. What was it you just called me, little boy?" He asked lightly.

"The king." He repeats for the second time.

"Oh, the king! Yes, I am the king. Long live the host king!" Tamaki sighs with stars in his eyes from being acknowledged as king, which doesn't happen often.

"I'm an elementary 5th-year, Shiro Takaoji! I want the host club king to take me on as an apprentice." He said it like it was a demand. We all looked at him shocked, but Tamaki looked at him and lightly blushed. Oh, crap.

----

After we changed into our normal uniforms Takashi, Kyoya, and I all watched the brat watch Tamaki.

"So he's Tamaki's apprentice now?" I look up at Takashi then to Kyoya as I stood between the two. They nodded, I don't think this is going to go well.

"Don't you think it's kind of weird he's making the kid observe him from up close like that?" I ask watch the kid study Tamaki like he's a god.

"There is a theory that people are considered more beautiful, the closer they're viewed. Tamaki seems to live by that theory. Well let's leave them alone." Kyoya said finally and walked away. I didn't want to leave them alone, I want to see how this turns out. I gasp when Takashi grabs my hips and throws me over his shoulder, he then started to walk away. Really I didn't want to fall, so I just let him take me.

Takashi sat me down on a couch across from Mitsukuni. I immediately turned around and watched as the girl Tamaki was talking to ran away crying. The twins went up the Tamaki holding back their laughter.

"Hikaru, do you wish you had a little brother like Shiro?" Kaoru asked hikaru with a lonely look on his face.

"Don't be silly. I could search the globe and I'd never find a better brother than you, Kaoru." Hikaru said hugging Kaoru close, both of them blushing. Two girls showed up and fanned over them, loving their every move.

Shiro backed away from them as he saw the girls loving their blatant homosexuality.

"They're homos! And they're brothers! That makes them totally "insectuous"." Shiro said shocked at their actions.

"I think what you meant to say was incestuous." Tamaki corrected him. Suddenly Mitsukuni jumped on Shiro's back, he screamed in surprise.

"Hey Shiro-chan! You wanna have a piece of cake with me? We've got three kinds, chocolate, strawberry, and lime." Mitsukuni offered. Shiro pushed Mitsukuni off of him and turned around.

"Hey back off! What grade are you in anyway? Why are you wearing a high school uniform?" He said harshly to Mitsukuni.

"Something wrong Mitsukuni?" Takashi and I said in unison as we towered over Shiro. He looked up at us shocked and maybe a little terrified. Mitsukuni ran and climbed up Takashi's arm and whimpered. I glared at Shiro.