9- He did Say We'd Go To The Beach

Ayaka

"The beach?" Haruhi said confused, looking up from her homework. Today was a slow day in the host club so Haruhi and I were working on some homework together. It's nice to have someone else to suffer with you as you suffer.

"Of course, the beach." The twins say in unison.

"But why?" She asked again. I closed my maths workbook and sighed. Thank god I'm done with my work....for now.

"Don't you remember what you said?" Hikaru inquired.

"You said you'd like to go to a real beach." Kaoru added, recalling upon Haruhi's memory.

"Did I say that?" She raised an eyebrow.

"Yes, Haruhi. Here's the fun part." They said together stepping back to reveal more swimsuits for Haruhi to chose from again. I bought the swimsuit I used last time, but looking couldn't hurt. I get up and browse the aisles of swimsuits. These are all so cute.

"Pretty cute, don't you think?" Hikaru said they they showed off a cute bikini with a light pink layered ruffle top and rose colored accents.

"Not that one. I think that this swimsuit would look much cuter on Haru-chan." Mitsukuni held up a blue uniform looking swimsuit with white ruffle skirt.

"I don't think you get it, Honey senpai." The twins 'tsk-ed' Mitsukuni.

"Just look. This uniform barely hides the fact that Haruhi is as flat as a cutting board." Hikaru said plain as day.

"A one-piece suit like that would only upset her because it draws attention to her lacking feminine physique. Unlike Ayaka senpai who doesn't seem to lack in feminine physique." Kaoru pointed out. Was that suppose to be a compliment? I hear Takashi give an annoyed grunt. I looked over at him and he just walked away, I shrugged and continued looking at the suits. I always thought that this uniform gave me a flat chest. Well they did see what I look like in a swimsuit before.

"That's why we carefully selected this two piece suit, see? The ruffles help hide the fact that she's so flat-chested." They explained together.

"You punks had better quit sexually harassing my little girl! I've had enough of you!" Tamaki smacked the both of the back of their heads.

"That means we're not going to the beach?" They asked hiding behind the table Haruhi and I were working at.

"Who said that we're not going?" Tamaki said covertly.

"Really? So you wanna go after all?" They perked up happily.

"Can Usa-chan come, too?" Honey asked excitedly.

"I have no problem with that." Kyoya said from among the swimsuit maze. Takashi grunted as he looked at a bikini with a seashell top.

"Yay! I can work on my tan." I cheered.

"Huh? We're really gonna go?" Haruhi sounded surprised.

"Why not? Let's go to the beach." Tamaki gave her a side glance.

----

"So, why'd we come to Okinawa?" The twins asked.

"Because Kyoya's family has a private beach here." Tamaki informed us.

"It's beautiful, isn't it?" Honey said.

"Yeah." Mori agreed. I just nodded.

"But why couldn't we have gone..." The twins begin together.

"...to the Caribbean?" Hikaru suggested.

"Or even Fiji?" Kaoru suggested after him.

"Do you think a commoner like Haruhi has a passport?" Kyoya asked harshly. The twins nodded and we all headed down to the beach. This is going to be so nice!